Bells

DeletedUser529

I have some excess ship's bells if anyone needs any.....

I don't mind contributing.....

In game mail me and we can work out the details.

DeletedUser

oOoHHH!!!!! i want some. o wait, our fort doesn't need anymore. we need more forts damnit. i think we have some allies who could use some bells though. i'll have them contact you.

DeletedUser529

Allies of Abandon Hope, well that will present a problem, any allies of Abandon Hope or friends of Abandon Hope are enemies of mine......:razz:

An old saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and the friend of my enemy is my enemy....:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i had to read your old saying 3 times before i understood it

old saying for you: he who owns everything owns nothing.

think about it

DeletedUser529

i had to read your old saying 3 times before i understood it

old saying for you: he who owns everything owns nothing.

think about it

That is easy.....No one owns anything at all. We just the use of it as long as we live.....Temporary ownership, If you believe in God, he would own EVERYTHING.

God Owns Everything; We Own Nothing.

God's Word tells us that we don't own anything. It is important for believers to understand that we don't really own anything; God just lets us use things. We came into this world empty-handed and we will leave this world the same way.

God's law of prosperity

DeletedUser3543

That is easy.....No one owns anything at all. We just the use of it as long as we live.....Temporary ownership, If you believe in God, he would own EVERYTHING.

God's Word tells us that we don't own anything. It is important for believers to understand that we don't really own anything; God just lets us use things. We came into this world empty-handed and we will leave this world the same way.

God's law of prosperity

And for those of us non-believers, who owns what?

DeletedUser

Allies of Abandon Hope, well that will present a problem, any allies of Abandon Hope or friends of Abandon Hope are enemies of mine......:razz:

An old saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend and the friend of my enemy is my enemy....:rolleyes:

lol. yeah, but you liked these guys. you are the one who set up the alliance. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

God's law of prosperity

i think the point he was making is

if you own everything, "nothing" is a part of that every thing and there for you own nothing

DeletedUser

hi there

ok, then if i believe in wyatt earp's buntline, does that mean i own it?

you already own most things
maybe you deserve it, go tell the devs to alter the game so you can have the wyatt earp's buntline