Battle for the fort GCs Main Fort

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser9470

Weve taken it off them!

Well done all!

Im proud to be part of a team with such good tactics and coordination!
we kept the 1st battle going for 22 rounds! no one could get to the second fort in time! that battle was a loss but made the difference to the second battle.

I joined the second battle after a quick trip home from the 1st, reluctantly, knowing that with 20 hp I wasnt going to last long.
but I managed to get in 5/6 shots in and take away the best part of 600hp off the enemy before dying! I claimed 250 XP which was a 50% increase!

This couldnt have been achieved being in any other alliance!

Thank you guys

Another GC fort bites the dust!

Proud to be part of the winning team
¦D

DeletedUser13484

I would like to thank everyone on the attacking side for listening and following orders. That was one of the hardest fort battles i have been in and most enjoyable.

Father Jack you was a superstar taking a group of people to attack the back tower. Even when the odd was stacked against you, you did a great job and your sacrifice was key to winning the battle.

Well done helenback for all the work you did on both fort battles talking to everyone and starring people you did a great job and you got a fort in the end.

Well done Victor kruger for taking on the role of fort general for the first battle another key part to winning the second fort battle. Noone could have done it any better than you did.

To the defenders. You also did a great job. You defended your fort really well. We didnt have much health left at the end and thank you for another great fort battle.

-Gaffey-

DeletedUser15169

And a big thank you to those of you from Boot Hill who managed to get into the battle in time :) Now lets see what else we can do!

Defenders did well and tried their best! Great job ALL

One Armed Ninja

I would like to thank everyone on the attacking side for listening and following orders. That was one of the hardest fort battles i have been in and most enjoyable.

-Gaffey-

Oooh, that battle we just had at fort eastwood was, I can say the hardest battle i've ever been in. One of the closest in a long while and a good load of fun too!

DeletedUser

Oooh, that battle we just had at fort eastwood was, I can say the hardest battle i've ever been in. One of the closest in a long while and a good load of fun too!

It might have been the most entertaining fort battle I've ever watched, amazing for a small fort. And I got to watch a lot of it, because of my bad habit of waiting one too many rounds to drop out of LOS.

DeletedUser13388

Yeah,it was impressive fight.Well played by the both sides.Much skills was showed there.It was really mega fun :D.Congrats to InfractionJunction for the win and see you soon again,hope next time the fort will be ours ;)

Regards,DraGonFlyBG.

DeletedUser

The fight for Fort Eastwood lived up to the fort's name ;). I was doing great in it too. I'll like tell about my experience.

Begining
I was at the north east tower when the fight started and I just stayed there shooting at attackers charging from the west. I continued doing that until about round 9 or so and then I didn't pay attention and half the attackers were lined up in the north and most of them shot me, making me lose about 350hp.

Middle
This was the glory stage for me :D. I went to the south wall this time and got on the space near the tower. Right when I got on, Hoooooa got to a space next to me outside the fort. This was round 19, here is what it sort of looked like

You shot at Hooooa and caused 160 damage!
Hooooa shot at you, but missed.

Then comes round 20, now the attackers start going south. This was also a pretty good round for me :cool:.

You shot at Hoooooa and caused 140 damage!
The Constitution shot at you, but missed.
TopCat shot at you, but missed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! It seems that level 45-50 players are having a hard time hitting level 35s.

Ending
Yeah I tried some guerrilla attacks on the north wall, just climbing it, shooting, then jumping back down. At first it worked on the first round I did it, the AFKers in the north would miss and I managed to hit like 180 damage on some guy in the south. I jumped off and then tried it again, but when I got back on the second time, the guy who I shot down south appearently didn't have targets to shoot at iniside the fort now and aimed for me instead. He hit 200 damage and Victor Kruger finished me off.

Well it was fun, I had a great time and I enjoyed the 500xp from it :D. Thanks for attacking.

DeletedUser13484

let me get back on topic. I missed it also due to being out shopping, wish i had gone now oh well there will be a next time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The battle was really impressive, one of the most intense battle I saw in W10. The attackers were good, but the defenders were better.
And thanks to the attackers for the lovely dance in the last few rounds.. we really enjoyed the entertainment! ;)
let me get back on topic. I missed it also due to being out shopping, wish i had gone now oh well there will be a next time ;)
True!
You'd have been more fun for IJ, many ppl were missing you. :p

One Armed Ninja

The last few rounds were fun, got about 4 KO's in the last 10 or so rounds.
I got you the second time dragonfly - will be hoping to see you again - twas fun :)

Tbf i wouldnt say the defenders were actually that much better, the co-ordination shown by the attackers was amazing, they were just unlucky that I happened to be inthe fort (j/k :D)

Oh but world 10 will be fun for me!

Edit, one last thing how many of you can say this for a small fort battle?
"
experience.png
1349 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!"

Last edited:

DeletedUser

unfortunately for me...maybe i missed an amazing battle...i had an exam today so wasnt online yesterday...had just parked my character on the tower and was offlyn......i m really feeling bad for missing such a battle which u all are saying it was :sad:

but no worries..maybe next tym i will be onlyn and will have the fun in kOing players:D

DeletedUser

Battle report: Fort Eastwood Today at 12:08 AM Delete Battle for Fort Eastwood

experience.png
486 Experience points.
luck.png
clothes_grey.png

danger.png
In the last moment a comrade pulls you down behind the protecting cover, but it was nearly too late already. You lose 988 health points.

Thank You Comrade! :D

DeletedUser13388

The last few rounds were fun, got about 4 KO's in the last 10 or so rounds.
I got you the second time dragonfly - will be hoping to see you again - twas fun :)

Tbf i wouldnt say the defenders were actually that much better, the co-ordination shown by the attackers was amazing, they were just unlucky that I happened to be inthe fort (j/k :D)

Oh but world 10 will be fun for me!

Edit, one last thing how many of you can say this for a small fort battle?
"
experience.png
1349 Experience points.
You advanced 1 level!"

Last 4-5 rounds most of the attackers went to die for fast way to home,instead for whoring for XP and items.

Guess you are feeling really happy,that you had the luck to land the last shot in me :) To be honest,you must be after i was farming you often when i was near IJ,guess it is a little revenge for you :)

And about the exp gained from the small fort battle,i doubt that we will ever took such an exp,cause i doubt that any other attackers have the class to outplay us as defenders and to keep the game 50-55 rounds as we outplayed you.

And you had the luck,that we had 5-6 offliners,who just holded their positions.

For sure you will see me again,on the fort battle or when you check your duel reports ;)

Again it was impressive fight.

Regards.

DeletedUser1105

I wasn't online for it, unfortunately.

I'll take the credit though for sitting on a tower and taking a few bullets for the team ;)

DeletedUser15169

Just want to put in my two cents-very strong defense and attack tactics for MC and IJ. Thanks to all Allies of Boot Hill that showed up for the battle, you fought hard and well :) Congrats IJers for the best defense ive seen in a long time in any world, and good job on the new OPSEC you used before the battle :)

DeletedUser

fun battle no doubt, unfortunatelly I was on-line only for half of it