bar brawl

• Thread starter DeletedUser11019
  • Start date

DeletedUser11019

i disagree,,,im friggen scared o melee as it is,,,

but i have been thinking about the 15 min cool down for hotels,,and shopers...

how about..your own town can bar brawl for less exp and time,,,but if some one is in your town,,can get caught up in a bar brawl,,thus expanding the time neaded to do a revenge attack in anouther town.....sorta distraction

lemme explain again.
if you see some one is in your town to duel you,, you can start a brawl to double the time you need , and avoid him sneaking off to the hotel,,,,,that way it gives the other guy time and a chance to revenge attack him in his own town.

DeletedUser11019

you seen that big bush wacker knife???? that just make crap splatter.

the idea about inter bar fights? its great.
still working on the point system on how that would work.
coz a larger town could use the"distraction/divertion" point more than a smaller town....due to more members being able to spot you on time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think it should be like a fort battel same skills used same kind of battel but it can cost less to start i would love just having a fort like battel for fun

DeletedUser1105

So basically you want to have a fort battle that is renamed 'Bar Brawl' and is cheaper?

Pfft, this idea is a non-idea.

DeletedUser

So basically you want to have a fort battle that is renamed 'Bar Brawl' and is cheaper?

Pfft, this idea is a non-idea.

I personally don't care about the money, but I think there's a good idea here... something that uses the system for fort battles, but on a MUCH smaller scale and, as I said, possibly between members of the same town.

If nothing else, it might be good practice. Not everyone has a fort, but everyone's got a saloon...

DeletedUser

Oh lovely, so a town can just bar brawl all day long and 'push' each other thereby getting around the new rule. Town members are not supposed to fight town members.

DeletedUser15762

Oh lovely, so a town can just bar brawl all day long and 'push' each other thereby getting around the new rule. Town members are not supposed to fight town members.

Oh...come on. If you don't like someone in your beloved town, you have to leave your town, wait 40 hours before joining a new one, and then you can duel your town member who annoys you. I like the idea.

DeletedUser

Sorry, its a way to get around pushing without any interference from Admin.

DeletedUser

If a town is bar brawling with itself then everybody in town is gaining xp. That is pushing. A town could do that everyday and all their members would benefit the xp gain.

DeletedUser15762

What's the point of fort battles? Even without xp, they'd be a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

The point of fort battles is to control more territory in your square and beyond, earn xp, find items, get access to fort items only available in fort shops and add points onto your town point total increasing your towns rankings. It also serves to make more towns work together enlarging the community and enriching the community experience as a whole.

DeletedUser15762

Well, bar brawls are for fun. :)

(I hope you don't mind me arguing with you, Den. Is this spamming by me?)

DeletedUser

Do you play this game?

Sorry but I don't see a town stopping everything they are doing to beat the crap out of their town mates for nothing especially when they can go out and beat the crap out of other towns for xp and cash. You want fun then schedule a dueling raid on another town. Or join a fort battle. Or go dueling on your own.

DeletedUser15762

Your right. Well, it would be fun to go to someone elses town and brawl with them and not lose a bunch of health points.