bar brawl

• Thread starter DeletedUser11019
  • Start date

DeletedUser11019

hmmm..interesting point about the pusher.people could abuse the situation.

but it would be nice to brawl all day.
and use it as a distraction to an incoming duel.

DeletedUser11019

i like to duel..its a major part of the game besides building and now fort.
i was thinking of a simple answer to the hotel cool down thread.

this way..if some one enteres your town...you could draw him into a bar brawl long enough to be able to duel him...before he hides in the hotel (i have experianced this before..pesky)

DeletedUser11019

ok ok ok
new plan
builders build the bar(salloon)
everybody detroys it.
no stats
no weapons
no clothes bonus
no exp
but with chat
and a piano player for your own music mp3's

some one needs to pay the bill...thats the part im working on now.
how the crime vs law stats are implimented.
who gets the blame for the detruction of property,,and how do they pay,,or escape pay

lemme clear it up a bit.
you go to a town,,get into a bar brawl,,the place gets smashed up,,now you have to pay the bill.

need help combining these two threads or posts(there is another thread i forgot about sowy)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

theres no gain its useless there has to be a gain from this battel

DeletedUser

Oh lovely, so a town can just bar brawl all day long and 'push' each other thereby getting around the new rule. Town members are not supposed to fight town members.

Well, how long would it take them to run out of Health? If Bar Brawling is basically another kind of Dueling, there's gonna be some health loss...

DeletedUser11019

we use the items we find
fish,steak,rocks,sugar,coins,pitch fork even.
no guns no knives..

DeletedUser

Put some good thought in it and it has some potential. But there need to be examples and it all has to be clear.

DeletedUser11019

THIS IS NOT A DOUBLE POST>>>LOOK AT DATE.

i have managed to get two programmers working on a few things so such as this topic or idea,,,will add details later.

currently..able to throw people over the bar,,smash things,,and use a small amount of weapons.

probably wont be added,,but its something im working on,,,who knows,,still free ware.

DeletedUser

I think that there should be two options after the bar fight for the losers: pay or escape. If you escape, there is a chance that you will be caught and have to pay double the fine. It could take some sort of SP to work (hiding?). You shouldn't be able to go against town mates, because of pushing. I think you should get XP (less than fort battles) and a small amount of money.

DeletedUser20104

i like this idea

it will make some meaning of the product slot other than just item sets

DeletedUser11019

hold on,,sorry i lie,,the new actions have not been made yet,,only spoken about,,the one programmer has his hands tied at the moment,,but the other one needs graphics,,
few problems,,,
its some one elses product im kinda flogging away on this site,,and can be used,,i have his written authority ,,but its up to the developers if they like it or not..

if so,,i can give him the go ahead to try some new things and hand it over to them.
if not,,,then we cant use it,,and would be considered as a selling of a product via another site,,,,so its free ware at the mo(no harm done..yet)

but the maker of this small game has given me the go ahead,,to pull it apart,,draw new graphics for certain things and do what ever i like,,,,,,as long as he gets to see whats been created in the end (hey..its his baby of a program )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it would be good for products to actually be of some use other than in item sets.