Banning Players from town

DeletedUser

is there anyway we can ban certain players from entering our town or using our Hotel or General store and such?

DeletedUser

nah i just want to keep the Federales out of my saloons and givin my women the clap.

DeletedUser

WTF? This will make the game suck, better admins don't apply this idea.

DeletedUser

And what, if he tries to enter after he is banned, he is fined 2oo ingame money?

DeletedUser

Another idea that would be good for RP, but would be abused by some (or many). A person can't challange you to a duel unless they enter the saloon in your town. Just not allowing them to purchase anything from you would be better, but would really only hurt your own town since you'd lose out on the income from their purchases.

DeletedUser

Another idea that would be good for RP, but would be abused by some (or many). A person can't challange you to a duel unless they enter the saloon in your town. Just not allowing them to purchase anything from you would be better, but would really only hurt your own town since you'd lose out on the income from their purchases.

at this time i don't believe we get the money from hotel stays or purchases.

also dueling would still be allowed just not use of buildings.

DeletedUser

This thing is getting stupid. I would NEVER like this idea. BANNING players from Town? Lol? Are you an Admin or something? It sounds like sh*t and it s*cks.

DeletedUser

This thing is getting stupid. I would NEVER like this idea. BANNING players from Town? Lol? Are you an Admin or something? It sounds like sh*t and it s*cks.

but its Role Playing and i thought you were for Role Playing Madalin? or is it only when it suits you? truly your Hypocracy knows no bounds.

DeletedUser

but its Role Playing and i thought you were for Role Playing Madalin? or is it only when it suits you? truly your Hypocracy knows no bounds.
It would work better if somebody would shot you when you try to get in Town. That's like Restricting. But "Banning" sounds like sh*t...
And it would be cool like this:

"The guard of the town [xxxxxxxxx] shot you beacuse you tryed to get in the town without permission (You have restriction). You lose 83 health points"

DeletedUser

"The guard of the town [xxxxxxxxx] shot you beacuse you tryed to get in the town without permission (You have restriction). You lose 83 health points"

From what I've been seeing, getting shot by a guard would cause the loss of about 2 hp. You just have to watch out for towns guarded by wild turkeys!

DeletedUser609

Well I've heard they were implementing Sheriffs right? So maybe they can add a feature where the sheriff has a list of peoples names that are not allowed in the town.......and......I ran outta steam on that one...lol

DeletedUser

This is quite an interesting idea, it could be really kinda cool, you're spotted entering a town where you're "wanted", "public enemy number one", "banned" whichever, and the locals shoot you down. Sounds like fun.

DeletedUser

No sence

I dont understand. Isn't it where only people in your town can use it? So its not like an outsider is coming and using it. And besides you are the person who invited them. If it were a random person coming and using it then I know what you mean but I can't find a reason not leting your "town members" using it.

DeletedUser

I dont understand. Isn't it where only people in your town can use it? So its not like an outsider is coming and using it. And besides you are the person who invited them. If it were a random person coming and using it then I know what you mean but I can't find a reason not leting your "town members" using it.

well Mr. gordon anybody can use your Hotel and stores whenever they want to.

DeletedUser

talk about the ultimate grudge-lord. What, somebody pwn you on TW and now you want to excite your revenge by disallowing them a good nights' sleep?

I do like the town guard idea, but it should be an option open with higher level residency

DeletedUser

actually i owned alot on TW in fact in world 2 i did rather well for being in a tribe pretty much by myself against a few family tribes, even declared on HoT and took several villages in my good bye attack before i hit delete, they took 2 from me before that while i took about 20 or so.

DeletedUser

actually i owned alot on TW in fact in world 2 i did rather well for being in a tribe pretty much by myself against a few family tribes, even declared on HoT and took several villages in my good bye attack before i hit delete, they took 2 from me before that while i took about 20 or so.

And why do we need to know this?

Not letting people is your town is kind of silly, since

- they won't spend money in your stores
- you will be able to put everyone on the list and so you can't be duelled anymore

Implementing some kind of guard would be like a duell which you can't lose and which appears everytime someone tries to join, even if he is not going to your town to duel.

DeletedUser

Nice idea..Specially about the banning part,,where the person that have no permission will be shot at..

DeletedUser

just cause you went runnin scared and left your villages for the wolves doesn't mean anything more than you cant handle fighting a onesided match

i was in the wolves of hell in world three got destroyed by a tribe four times our size i think one of the cult branches it was like seven months ago, fought right down to my last village, along with the underworld tribe which assisted with alot of support. world four im sitting about 2million points in one of the top ranked tribes currently fighting a threee way war and kickin arse.

i like the guard idea, report message "owner of "town name" decided he did not like your name so you were shot for entering the town"