Banned player

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If a hole town is banned what happens to the town. Is it up for grabs.:D

DeletedUser

yep, if all members are banned and after they are deleted, town becomes ghost town

DeletedUser

an odd question to say the least. never mind the smile usedwhich quite honestly makes me wonder if you you arnt rigging just such a situation

DeletedUser

no dirty play hear.just stubled up on something intrasting in game play

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This probably isn't necessary, since you don't want to tell everyone else the town because you want to get it for yourself, but please don't name the town or any of the banned players by name.

DeletedUser

What does it actually take to be banned? That they all are the same person who had created multiple accounts? Or are there any cheats in the game they have discovered?

I wasn't aware of that there are cheats, though I saw that some had been banned who had some very very expensive gear showing, some things they never had been able to earn the money for at their levels.

DeletedUser11353

i know only for multiple accounts, if there is something else i would sure love to hear it

DeletedUser

Deputy Sheriff . Thanks for the advice . i woldn't have givin that information out any ways.

DeletedUser

world three number two duler was just banned i dont know why though

DeletedUser8950

world three number two duler was just banned i dont know why though
She was actually number1 dueler at one stage when she was banned...idk why she was banned.
On a side note, I saw 13 adventurers all with nearly identical gear and names all banned at the same location before haha

DeletedUser

I used the search button and this was a similar thread,so I didn't want to create a new one.
So,if a town has only one person(the founder it is) and he gets banned when will someone be able to get it? It must be 28 days,though I am not quiet sure. Thx in advance!

DeletedUser11353

I used the search button and this was a similar thread,so I didn't want to create a new one.
So,if a town has only one person(the founder it is) and he gets banned when will someone be able to get it? It must be 28 days,though I am not quiet sure. Thx in advance!

account is deleted after 45 days of inactivity, help section is wrong on that issue, you can try sending a support ticket and hope that mods like your tele and give you that town(but i don`t think it will happen);)

DeletedUser

The town will become a Ghost Town once the banned (inactive) Founder is removed along with all the other inactive players in that World.

Wait it out.. ;)

DeletedUser3717

The town will become a Ghost Town once the banned (inactive) Founder is removed along with all the other inactive players in that World.

Wait it out.. ;)

45 days I think? Untill they are deleted

DeletedUser

Yes.. that is why I am saying.. wait it out :)
But I think in the mean time... duel him! Might wake him up! *Grins*

DeletedUser3717

Yes.. that is why I am saying.. wait it out :)
But I think in the mean time... duel him! Might wake him up! *Grins*

Glenn! Your an evil mod, An evild one indeed!

*Hides in my safe zone in world 5*

Mwuhahahahaha!

Anyways, Yeah duel the banned players it's free exp no harm done?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.