Bandits creeks

DeletedUser

I would like to join. I am an active player and am always willing to help out in anyway I can.

DeletedUser

Hi i would like to join only Lvl 4 but with 13 construction growing fast ^^ Maybe today will be lvl 5... Just Pm me in game if u need me Edzis000

DeletedUser

can i join your village i am new at this game and i am also active

DeletedUser

dont worry if i did nt reply back to you i have alot going on in town and soon i will let you guys know that u will be invited

DeletedUser

hey, i wish to join ur town. im level 8, a laborer(which means better buildings faster) and i am very active and have lots of $

DeletedUser

hi there urmom, andrew here. im currently lvl 7, halfway to 8, with construction level of 9, and currently cutting my way through waupee's quests.

ive got 150 odd dollars, which ill be willing to donate some to the treasury and help build the town.

im also extremely active forumwise, if you haven't noticed from here already. :D.

if you dont add me thats cool, just let me know in game please, "the warehouse" is my name, as i dont check the town recruitment bit often due to so many people posting hah. i kinda want to build my own town, but fear it will be much too expensive.

note tho, when you build a town, you come out with 5 available places? and you've got 10 on the list? or is that for future reference.

cheers,

a

DeletedUser

Hello please send an invite to Nahiyan123 (me) please?
Because I wanna join your town!

DeletedUser

Joining Bandit Creek

Can I join Bandit Creek??

I'm only level 2 (13/19) and I don't quiet understand this game. I'm looking for a town that will take me in and let me help them grow and hopefully become the best 1 day. I've got $85 and I've got 4 attribute points and i'm not sure what skill to put them on, so If you let me join your town it'll be your choice where I put those 4 attributes.:):) I'm willing to donate some money onec I join and donate once every 2 days or somthing. So if you let me join I'd be very happy. For now, Thanks for your time.

DeletedUser

[EDIT] Nvm, I've already found myself a town...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm level 9 15/110 and I have $200 odd dollars. I have 10 construction and will gladly give some of my money to the town. My ingame name is 'Puff'.