Bandits creeks

DeletedUser

Need a town? join Bandits creeks

This town will be for active player and always on fourms we help each other in needs.

For people who want join plz type in ur name(so i can invite u) and a reason why u should join this town:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i'm not finding your town in the game... would be nice to know where it is before i say i'd like to join

DeletedUser

Help us all out and give us an idea of what you're looking for. You could also slow that mess of a mailbox of yours.

DeletedUser

hey, im very interested to join your town, i have been playing for about 2 days now, lvl 7 nearly 8. very active!

DeletedUser

Am looking for a town.

I want to help it grow. I am very active. Got the hang of this game now improving my stats and leveling up slowerly currently at leave 6.

Kamikaze

DeletedUser

yes u r in i jsut need to look to ur stats and it was .wait 2 more hours the town is geting build:D

DeletedUser

ok awsome man, im going to bed soon though, and then going to friedn birthday tomorow, so may not be to active for tomorow, but will accept invo tomorow if you invite me!

DeletedUser

dshamrock2000 - I'm active and used to being active as i play tribal wars - currently world 15, I've also invested in some gold nuggets(premium) so im dedicated to playing and getting experienced in this game also

DeletedUser

mousey

im irish
im level 6 and will be 7 hopfully in a few hours
i have 12 construction
130 dollars
im active as well
and i play tribal wars on w14 and have 800,000 points if that makes a diffrence :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heya im french player :D
level 5 ->6 in few minutes an 7 fast ...
i want play a bandit or gambler
active player and fun :)
reason for recruit me
hum im a lucky player ^^

DeletedUser

Down

Hi can i join i am werry active playng dayly sorry first day and lev 6 write know but i am playng games like fallensword (current lev204) and TW (currently haveng 14downs all fully upgrated just bored this game)