Balancing Fort Battles*

Discussion in 'Ideas & Brainfarts' started by RaiderTr, Feb 19, 2019.

Share This Page

1. RaiderTr

RaiderTr Well-Known Member

*As in Rewards, Classes and Damage.

As mentioned here, there are Balance issues with FFs.

And the possible solutions (in my opinion) are as follows;
    1- Worker class bonuses can be lowered to %15 (%30 with Premium)
    2- HP lost can have an effect -so that Sacrifice is Rewarded a bit!
    3- In the damage Formula, Leadership coefficient -which also Boosts all other Damage bonuses- can be lowered slightly
    4- Sector damage bonuses of Sets can be Lowered slightly or be Percentage based -and NOT boosted by the Damage formula.
    5- The negative effect of HP increase on both Resistances can be lowered very slightly
    or; Resistance could be made Percentage based. (Decrease the damage by %X )
    6- Upgraded Cortes Set; which gives a good Defense (maybe few Attack too?) bonus with some Hp & other useful FF stats -that can compete with current Sets.
    7- Increasing Tower, Wall, Buildings bonuses a bit -to balance Attack vs Defense
    8- Changing default Attack & Defense bonuses in Formulas (25 v 10 atm) as they are becoming irrelevant with better and better sets.

I don't know which/how many of them would be best/enough but I hope we can at least see one or two.

Regards

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019 at 12:26 PM
    lulumcnoob and Junkz like this.
  2. RaiderTr

So if Resist to be Percentage based, why not all Damage bonuses right?
    + Low level Damagers won't get ridiculously High Rewards.

That also means less damage output for Tanks too thou.

3. RaiderTr

So I was thinking.. there is this Damager set type which gives lots of Attack right.. and an upgraded version comes out with Easter event.. (+ absurdly OP Union officer set..)

But there isn't such set for Tanks.
    Sure there is Lucille mount set -which is much harder to find + humble Shiny Golden set, but No Clothing set of sort. (Apart from Cortes that have so low stat bonuses against new sets.)

So what I'd suggest is a new set giving a good Defense (maybe few Attack too?) bonus with some Hp & other useful FF Stats of course -that can compete with current Sets.
    It'd definitely be more sensible than the Sets like Adams that give "Resistance" bonus but also lowers it (with Hp bonuses) at the same time.

This will provide more Dodge for Soldiers & Adventurers, + balance them against Tanky Workers.
    Then hopefully there won't be a need of messing with their Class bonuses either.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019 at 6:32 PM