Backshot Alley

DeletedUser

Will be accepting members in 9 hours as it is being founded as we speak. Please feel free to message AllFather in the game if you are interested in joining. :)

DeletedUser

Counting from your left on the mini map, 6 over and 2 down. I tried to find a good location with lots of jobs around. Right outside of town we have sheep, fishing, and prospecting. All other jobs appear to me to be no more then one hour away, but I might be off on that. Hope this helps.

DeletedUser

Tribal Wars players are welcome here as well. I play world 20 under the same name.

DeletedUser

The town will be open in aout half a hour!

Quickly, spam AllFather's mail, so he can't tell wich are requests for invitations!

Go Spam!

DeletedUser

Makes me wonder if I'm going to have to gun you down in the street. :D

DeletedUser

Now open and accepting members to help us grow and become powerful. Send me a message in game for an invite.

DeletedUser

My plans are to have a place to give help to noobs and a since of home to members with everyone helping to make the town grow.
At the same time I'd like the members to be active in duels. This is to keep the town it's self safe. I don't want anyone thinking Backshot Alley is the place to come to pad your pocket. If one of us is attacked I'd like to see a very swift response to the person and town that dared to attack us.
If this sounds like a place you might enjoy let me know.

DeletedUser

We'll need to upgrade the residence.
I'll get on it.
All isn't here right now.

DeletedUser

I know, I mailed AllFathr in game, he said wait for the residence to be upgraded. :p

DeletedUser

Hi, I'm Peepinaboxyo, you may know me from Tribalwars W9. I'm currently almost level 8 and looking for a town. Here are my stats.

In game Name: Peepinaboxyo
Character Level: 7 (42/74)
Cash/Bank Account: 175$
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Toughness (level 12)
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor (level 8)
3rd Highest Skill: Construction (level 6)
Intended Character Build: I'm trying to go mostly Strength and Dexterity with a little bit of Mobility and not much Charisma (for now)
Declared Intentions: I intend to offer much construction value to my town (once I find one of course). I try to do lots of jobs. I intend to raise the awareness that my town (once I get one) by mass dueling. I am very into role playing too.

Thank you for your time.

-Peep

DeletedUser

We have one spot open right now in the town and are looking for a few investors that would be willing to help finance the building of the town.

The last spot open will be rotated between 3-5 players who will come in drop money into the town and then go back out to earn more.

Any player willing to do this will be guaranteed a spot in the town just as soon as we can get the building up.
If you are interested please send me a message in game.

DeletedUser

Looking for a strong person to be our fifth member. Someone with good money they can donate to the town as well as strong construction to help build.

DeletedUser

hey all father want to be my towns ally, or on TW i play world 17 under the same name

DeletedUser

Hi, I'D LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THE GRAND OPENING OF THE HOTEL!!!!!!! - the store will follow shortly.