Austin needs a pure builder or adventurer

DeletedUser

we have money in the bank that needs to be put to good use. Let me know if interested. If so contact me with construction skill.

Adventurers, let me know why you stand out.

DeletedUser

oh look its the guy that just flames threads in w5 and w6. you're in game name is what exactly? You're a part of what town? Or do you just have so much free time that you hop on forums and flame people for most of your day? Man... I wish I was a pre-teen again, life was simple. Go ahead and give us a call when they drop.

DeletedUser

Hey, I intend to be a pure builder, and I'm looking for a town that will allow me to be, however, I am currently only level 11.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: failb0t
Character Level (XP/XP): 14 (14/235)
Current Residency: Homeless/Looking
Previous Residency: World 5 Quinn's Ridge (still there and active now)
Accumulated Contributions: I actively donate money into the treasury.
Cash/Bank Account: 736
Highest Attribute: Dexterity/Mobility
1st Highest Skill: Hiding
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness
3rd Highest Skill: Animal Instincts/Trading
Intended Character Build: Adventurer
Declared Intentions: I will work jobs everyday and donate money everyday so that the town can continue building.
Personal Requirements/Requests: No requirements or requests really, I just need a reliable town that won't flake. Sorry for late application, I'm still fairly new to The West Forums.

DeletedUser

we are still currently looking for a solid builder and someone who can make the town money on a consistant basis. Message me in game if interested.