Attribute, Skill in Class

DeletedUser

Anybody know when we lv10 and have choose a class, can we re add both of our attribute & skill? or one of them (just skill or just attribute)? or cant re choose again?

DeletedUser

I don't know what you're talking about.

The class stays the same, you chose it at lvl10, and you can't change it.

DeletedUser

I think he's either taking about the Shaman, or thinks that the classes have to do with each skill and attribute.

DeletedUser

I think he means that if the classes require certain skills.

DeletedUser

i mean before lv10, we have pick some skill point and some attribute for some quest.. and when we lv 10 and choose class, all atribute and skill point will be restart (so we can pick again) or not.. that i mean. :D

DeletedUser

No, your skill points will not reset once you pick a class. Unless you get the shaman, you are basically stuck with what you have chosen.

DeletedUser

So in other words i wouldnt be a shaman if I were you.

You can't 'be' a shaman. You are stuck with your skills and attributes, period. The shaman is an unlockable ability once you complete the level 14 quests. It costs you a large amount of money, but if you have him, it is possible to reset your skills and attributes one at a time.

DeletedUser

That sounds like a great ability. Very limited on how often you can use it?

DeletedUser

There is no limit, but at $50 a skill, $250 an attribute, and raises by $10 for every use, you'd need to be incredibly wealthy to redo all of your points.

DeletedUser

A pay for services deal...lol...that works, it keeps people from changing everything quickly from what it took them to get up that high to a specialized killer in very little time.

DeletedUser

Actually, it's not so expensive to use the shaman. Here is a quote from the W2 help page.

Every attribute and skill change costs one dollar. The more changes you do, the more the changes cost. They slowly go down again as time passes. It might be a good idea to not change all points at once.
So large changes to the way your set up will get pricey, but if you have patience, then you can do it 'cheaply' and slowly.

DeletedUser

Actually, it's not so expensive to use the shaman. Here is a quote from the W2 help page.

So large changes to the way your set up will get pricey, but if you have patience, then you can do it 'cheaply' and slowly.

Everybody who has completed the quest so far says otherwise. They even have screenshots of the starting prices.

The guide is wrong on that one. The game was most likely tweaked after the guide was written because it was too easy to change your overall skill points.

DeletedUser

hmmm.... interesting bit of info to know.

thank you for the correction. That changes my strategy a bit!!!

DeletedUser

Indeed, and I just completed the quest myself(I miss that $226 already).

Got the same prices here, way too expensive to really even use.

DeletedUser

You mean you just completed it on world 1. I wonder if the prices will be the same on world 2. no one is high enough lv yet.

oh yea, gratz btw ;)

DeletedUser

Lol. I got my screens mixed up. Falling behind trying to complete quests W1 and clawing to the top W2. Thank you, though.

Yeah, I hope the prices will be a lot cheaper on this world.

DeletedUser

I'm puring in strength attribute and the skills attached to it for this world.

I've been laying railroad tracks constantly. I have enough glasses of water earned from the job to make a swimming pool.