Attention all workers: Be good at defending in duels and work at high pay jobs tactic

DeletedUser

You a worker or constructor? Tired of being bullied by big, bad duelers? Try this handy tactic that I've been thinking about, and you'll be reaping the rewards, by defeating those pesky duelers, and money for both you and your town.

Everytime you level, add you attribute point to mobility, as lots of good jobs have a few of those skills in that area, and it has several defencive skills, for the 3 skill points, add 2 of them to tactics, and the last one to either shooting, or vigor, depending on your choice of weapon.
I, personally, would do vigor, sweet looking melee weapons, and it also help out in a few early on jobs.

If you'd also ratherhelp out your town's construction, then add 1 skill to tactics, 1 skill to your choice of weapon skill, and 1 to construction.

It's that simple, those duelers will get a real shock :nowink:

DeletedUser

Well then that's not really a builder isn't it? builders should invest there skill points in construction skills...

DeletedUser

So? This is more for those who just want to help their town, being bullied by duelers, and their looking for a way to prevent that, not pure workers.

DeletedUser

Help in building? cos' they wont be able to have even 1 labor point in constructing a building with what you're suggesting.

DeletedUser

If you'd also ratherhelp out your town's construction, then add 1 skill to tactics, 1 skill to your choice of weapon skill, and 1 to construction.
I did also include a way to also help build up your town...

DeletedUser

let them do what they want. as long as its not whining about how unfair the system is to them its fine.

i look forward to "meetin" this new and improve workers and see how ur hammers stack up wit my bullets.

DeletedUser

i tend to put 3 of my skill points into consrtuction and if im duelled they tend not to win but i was duelled b y a town member in a near by town so im over there now beating them all taking their money for the treasury.

try my tactic it works

DeletedUser

If theyre a builder you only want them to add 1 point in construction? Yeah they would lose less duels but they wouldnt be a worker then. No town wants a builder with less than 1/3 of their skills in building.

DeletedUser

i agree i add almost all of my points are in construction right now

DeletedUser

I just wear equipment with +aim.

eg black felt hat, blue bow, blue shirt/yellow checkered shirt (tactics), dress coats, etc.

With half decent equipment youll have around 20+ aim, which is more than enough to hit the majority of people (and quest duellists).

Pure builders already have lots of vigour so a decent melee weapon is all you need.

DeletedUser

i agree i use a melee but im only leve; 15 as a buolder so what do i know