Attacking Forts

DeletedUser13484

Hi everyone

I want to put together an army for attacking forts.

I want the most experienced fort fighers on this world who love fort battles. We arent interesting in keeping the forts. So if more than one fort is called against us we all still attack no questions asked.

We have a few rules about being in the army.

1, You use the chatroom given to you or you wont get in the battle.

2, You have to listen to who is running the battle.

3, You do not hide looking for experience points or you wont get into the next battle.

If this interests you contact me in game.

Thanks

~Gaffey~

P.S there is 8 rules about fort club

1st Rule... You dont talk about fort club.

2nd Rule... You DONT talk about fort club.

3rd Rule... Someone yells stop the battle, it over.

4th Rule... Only 2 armys to a battle.

5th Rule... Only 1 battle at a time.

6th Rule... No dueling clothes or building gear allowed.

7th Rule... Battles go on as long as they have too.

8th & final Rule... If this is your first battle you have to fight

fort-club-blood.png
fort-club-blood.png
fort-club-blood.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Already planning battles when the world isn't open.. But hey, can't hurt to get a head start..

DeletedUser

I thought world 11 was fort club? lol

Talk to you in-game Gaff!

DeletedUser

I wouldnt mind being in some fort battles, but I have a hard time following anything that is so blatent a rip off of fight club, the least you could have done was invent your own rules theme.

"1st Rule... You dont talk about fort club."

you broke your own rule.......You should kick yourself out

DeletedUser

I wouldnt mind being in some fort battles, but I have a hard time following anything that is so blatent a rip off of fight club, the least you could have done was invent your own rules theme.

That's what I tell Gaffey, but he doesn't listen. Minus the kicking out part.

DeletedUser20647

what is fight club?

DeletedUser13484

I make the rules so i can break them :p

DeletedUser

Then it would not have made any sense. The idea is that it's supposed to look like Fight Club. He is not hiding it.

what is fight club?

Seriously?

DeletedUser23149

Howdy, I´m member of the Elk Mountain Group!
We are a "bunch" of Fortfighters from the german server! We have noticed, that the international Worlds are nearly DEAD !
W 11 = more than 70000 gamers but only 20000 have a higher Level than Lvl. 2! We decided to join this world for 3 reasons:
1. we wanna improve our english
2. try to re - animate u !!! :laugh: or digg our graves ! and
3. meet a lot of nice, international guys amd gals and have a lot of fun!

Because we are just enough player for 1 Town, and that´s defenetly not enough for attacking or defending a Fort, we would like to cooperate with your Team!
yours GondorX Town -Counselor of Elk Mountain and "Combat Elk" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

P.S. Please contact us per IGM Thx!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Howdy, I´m member of the Elk Mountain Group!
We are a "bunch" of Fortfighters from the german server! We have noticed, that the international Worlds are nearly DEAD !
W 11 = more than 70000 gamers but only 20000 have a higher Level than Lvl. 2! We decided to join this world for 3 reasons:
1. we wanna improve our english
2. try to re - animate u !!! :laugh: or digg our graves ! and
3. meet a lot of nice, international guys amd gals and have a lot of fun!

Because we are just enough player for 1 Town, and that´s defenetly not enough for attacking or defending a Fort, we would like to cooperate with your Team!
yours GondorX Town -Counselor of Elk Mountain and "Combat Elk" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

P.S. Please contact us per IGM Thx!
good to see you here

DeletedUser

will there be anything similar in w13? id like to join but im going fort fighter in w13(there will be one) that way ill have one of every class and type(w10: dueler/dueler, w11: worker/builder, w12: adventurer/trapper, w13: soldier/fort fighter)
:D

DeletedUser

I'm already the top builder in thierteen........figured there is so much middle school bragging that goes on in these forum that I would start now for the next world

DeletedUser20647

I'm already the top builder in thierteen........figured there is so much middle school bragging that goes on in these forum that I would start now for the next world

There is no 'thierteen'. Just thought I'd let you know, as it seems you don't really understand.

DeletedUser

dvda hmmmmmm i like them they are easy targets mostly when not ko'ed lol