Attack On Monkey Town

DeletedUser

Today Kyle and His WOLF PACK Members have tried to take one of our allied FOrts....

They Failed. It was a Valiant attempt, but I hope we can continue to depend on the Support of our allies and Future admittances in order to eventually Overthrow their ANTI-DEMOCRATIC ESTABLISHMENT...

(We didnt have to post Propoganda at our fort to gain support like they continualy do in order to agrovate us when we attack Our old fort)

For your Information:

We have been trying to talk peace with the Wolf pack for about 2 or 3 weeks now. They sent some Emissaries to our founders with messages of peace only after we had continualy attacked OUR FORT in a long laid out plan.

(Which I believe was an attempt to stall our continual attacks in order to give them time to build up their strength)

I recently sent another Peace proposal to Kyle. I want to end this WAR, even if it means giving up our old fort (THAT THEY STOLD), But ONLY if they Stick to their ORIGINAL proposal of helping us get a new fort...

Its up to them now...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Moved this post out of your town's recruitment thread as it did not belong there.

DeletedUser

i might attack you guys agin to test the new system

only resone we lost beacuse of some miss comunication