Asians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well i guess if they add a chinese character he wouldnt have to do only heavy labor jobs but he would be most suited to them, or would be better at.

so each class is better at some jobs but not as good at some they have not much talent in.

DeletedUser1105

Jesus, there are some racist people on this board.

You can't stereotype. You can't say - "Asians are wiry so they get more dodging skills" or "Black people where slaves working all day so they get construction and vigor skills"

Bullet113, you are not getting the point. You can't say that certain types of people get better skills. That's stereotyping. We have the character classes to do that. You are right to say that you should have more choice of character, but it should be for your profile picture and that's it. No bonus, no extra skills.

Yes, this game needs to be more multi-cultural. But I would rather it stayed how it was than watch it turn into a huge racist joke.

Yes, America used to be racist. So did a lot of people. That does not condone making this game racist. "Oh that's how they were in the west, so it's ok" is not a valid point.

DeletedUser

I think this idea should be closed and anybody who said yes forthis be banned, or "blocked" as they call it.

DeletedUser

I think this idea should be closed and anybody who said yes forthis be banned, or "blocked" as they call it.

I said making the game "multi-cultural" was a good idea. As you can see in my earlier statement, one should not be bound to a certain "destiny" (profession) from one's ethnicity.

I also agree with the evil monkey, sdjx22.

DeletedUser

true as i have completed most of the game since i got the game mid last year and Mid this yeah (Lost my disk so i brought it agian) well you know its true alot of Chinesse imagrated to Australia when the gold rush happend here so it would make sense

DeletedUser

But then again, many features are prevalent in one Race but not in another race.

No examples atm.

DeletedUser

Jesus, there are some racist people on this board.

You can't stereotype. You can't say - "Asians are wiry so they get more dodging skills" or "Black people where slaves working all day so they get construction and vigor skills"

Bullet113, you are not getting the point. You can't say that certain types of people get better skills. That's stereotyping. We have the character classes to do that. You are right to say that you should have more choice of character, but it should be for your profile picture and that's it. No bonus, no extra skills.

Yes, this game needs to be more multi-cultural. But I would rather it stayed how it was than watch it turn into a huge racist joke.

Yes, America used to be racist. So did a lot of people. That does not condone making this game racist. "Oh that's how they were in the west, so it's ok" is not a valid point.

QFT! seriously, mexicans are soldiers meaning all they can do is shoot people?!

DeletedUser

In the movies the Chinese character beats all the white gunslingers up.

E.g. The Fighting Fists of Shanghai Joe (never watched it but heard of)

DeletedUser

hay guys still looking for filipino and asian town partners... im planning to build a town and name it Manila if only filipinos interested or name it Asia if there are more other asians interested or if there is an existing asian and filipino towns tell me im in world2...

Status
Not open for further replies.