Asians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

In california there were a couple of chinese people back then in the "wild west." is there going to be an asian character?

DeletedUser

They'd have to have a mix of toughness/stamina & things like reflex/dodging as the majority of asian immigrants were practically slave labor initially and given very very dangerous jobs. Like the explosives work for clearing paths through mountains, etc.

DeletedUser

Ehh yeah, yet tbh i don't really care what they have. I'd just like to have an asian looking character.

DeletedUser

Ehh yeah, yet tbh i don't really care what they have. I'd just like to have an asian looking character.

Chinese?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

DeletedUser

I agree, there should be a Chinese character but also at least one African character. Some of the African slaves who managed to escape their imprisonment fled and hid in Indian tribes, and eventually they were embraced into the tribes (more about that here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7FqXuw5F0) if that could give some more ideas. OBSERVE, I've read the forum rules, but didn't see anything about posting youtube videos. If it's against the rules, I'll never do it again.
Add more ethnic groups!

DeletedUser

Blacks would be perfect for a skill build that would add up to the beginnings of a character that did the Laying Railroad Track jobs well.

DeletedUser

Blacks would be perfect for a skill build that would add up to the beginnings of a character that did the Laying Railroad Track jobs well.

I think this game would be pretty racist and useless if each ethnic group was bound to a certain profession or destiny. But, the history of America is quite racist, that's a fact. But this game should be broad enough so that all groups that built America should be playable.
The game would become more realistic with more ethnic groups.

DeletedUser

I think this game would be pretty racist and useless if each ethnic group was bound to a certain profession or destiny. But, the history of America is quite racist, that's a fact. But this game should be broad enough so that all groups that built America should be playable.
The game would become more realistic with more ethnic groups.

QFT.

Yet asians/chinese (there were actually a few filipinos as well in the west), were more of laborer people. So I guess if asians were to be a "class" it'd be under laborer and yeah.

DeletedUser

if your going to put the groups under certain jobs then its a rubbish idea.. noone will want to be forced to do heavy labour all the time. If your just talking bout new pictures or something like that then good idea..

DeletedUser

LOL. An Asian class. Everyone knows being Chinese is a full time job.

DeletedUser

Rofl, if we go on like this even the eskimos would want a character too.

Status
Not open for further replies.