as the west turns

DeletedUser

It has been interesting to watch the west w5 shift, waver, morph and change on the wims of peoples minds and feelings. the map has changed yet again.
first it was the wild, now its the carnage. the same yet said not to be the same but better. better is but a word, one would need to see an action to back that word.
all in all within the waves of changes it has been fun. that i do enjoy being w5 is my only world.

DeletedUser

Has Carnage been winning WWW's forts or are they just "changing hands" because of the towns that moved from WWW to Carnage? I haven't been paying attention.

DeletedUser14189

Right after my decision to leave WWW I have not spoken to anyone in WWW exept for my own followers. So any (only 1) forts we have from WWW is fought for.

DeletedUser14189

For anyone's info here are the REAL CaRn towns:

4503827662.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

Archdevilring said:
Dekkz0r said:
You want to bring down WWW I can help you, under one condition.

I leave sokka and WWW and it falls apart instantly as I did 95% of all work for them.

In return you must promise to NEVER work together with sokka and WWW.

Unlike sokka I AM trustable and I hope you are too.

We have a Deal?

Hi Dekkz0r, it is very surprising, where will you go after you leave WWW? May I know why want to do this? And would you mind to tell you rbackground before you joining sokka to WWW? I also trustable & you can keep my words, you may check if I ever lied to anyone, never, that's why my friends & allies trust me. I accept your condition.

Hahaha well it took about a month mate nice try :p
Big WWW fort:

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/444/8710381670.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14189

Archdevilring responded by removing his town from the Forts. I must admit it does show some honour.

But will have to make it clear that I didn't actually "want" to have you out of that fort, we like a good fight ;)

DeletedUser5597

It seems Arch plays the old tactics again. Nice work Dekker ;)

P.S: I quit already all worlds except w6, it takes too much time of my real life and now I need time more than ever.

DeletedUser14189

I just said that Arch at least showed some honour lol...

Anyway gl in rl and w6.

DeletedUser5597

And w11 ofc, hope to get you there (I'll be hidden under new account).