Arsenal is looking to load up

DeletedUser

i'm gonna be working quick to get one of the first towns set up. Arsenal. Join quick and help build this baby up. All for one and one for all and what not. THis is gonna be a KA and TN town!

Be what you wanna be do what you wanna do, just as long as you take care of your own. No, i need this i'm gonna do that. True democracy.

One rule! Duel whoever you want, whenever you want without having to worry about crybabies. The exception, can't duel someone who is unarmed.

Therefore, if you don't wanna be dueled unarm yourself.

peace out,
gotterdammer

sig.
If i was you, i'd wanna be me

DeletedUser

I'm new to the game, but I'd love to help out with your town. Where are you located?

DeletedUser

Arsenal is up and running. I'm working on getting the hotel running 1st, then it will be the general store. Come join and help to be the first town with a fort.

gotterdammer

only one more spot available in town, send me a telegram to claim it!

Come to Arsenal to help take the West

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our town is growing fast. If you'd like to join please let me know asap as we are running out of room. Every time we lvl up our residences we fill out quickly.

As of now we need another builder to help keep our adventuers, duelers and soldiers free from having to buid so that they can focus on bringing in money. Still anyone is welcome and should feel free to ask for an invite.

This is a closeknit friendly town that can be very unfriendly to those who cross us. We take good care of our members.

Message gotterdammer for an invite.