Arizona Dying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The numbers are 10K again. :)

Arizona should be recommended beacuse it´s a full premium world and it´s one of the most active worlds.
Just to add to this...
.de worlds are also facing the same problems of fan base dropping in numbers.
A year ago they had 168K players, latest calculation shows 112K (taken from twtimes from 2 days ago).

So it's not just our Arizona, I've stated why ppl don't want to play here. If I was a new player I'd also go to a world 9 or lower because I don't want to race with energy refill or duel vs 100AP permanent bonus hotel owners, then I'd discover I can't compete there with anyone on ancient worlds since almost everyone is level120, then I'd delete the acc and go for some other game where I can compete and have fun with that, and where HoF list is not already filled and unchangeable.
We deseprately need an endgame on all worlds, a list of world winners and the restart of all of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to add to this...
.de worlds are also facing the same problems of fan base dropping in numbers.
A year ago they had 168K players, latest calculation shows 112K (taken from twtimes from 2 days ago).

So it's not just our Arizona, I've stated why ppl don't want to play here. If I was a new player I'd also go to a world 9 or lower because I don't want to race with energy refill or duel vs 100AP permanent bonus hotel owners, then I'd discover I can't compete there with anyone on ancient worlds since almost everyone is level120, then I'd delete the acc and go for some other game where I can compete and have fun with that, and where HoF list is not already filled and unchangeable.
We deseprately need an endgame on all worlds, a list of world winners and the restart of all of them.

+1,000,000

Just my likes to..Why add a new world?
You can just restart the world!
Again,nuggets,etc drama comes..."I have more nuggets in that world!I just can't quit!"

It would be great if we could restart a world.....:laugh:

DeletedUser16628

I would have no issues with a restart of arizona.Way to much time invested to just delete the character.

DeletedUser

Well,now as Colorado is releasing tomorrow,hope arizona doesn't die....;)

DeletedUser

This thread should be closed and deleted everyone is talking nonsense here "Arizona is going to die, Arizona will die, Arizona will die cos of fort fights, Arizona will die cos ppl buy skills" i mean WTF is wrong with you ppl did W1 died?? NO it isnt. There is still players there and it will never die. If players want to buy premium why not that is their will. Stop whine and play as you want and let others to play as they want, and in the end WHY??? to talk about world which is old year, year and half. Briscoe is in worst situation than Arizona but i dont see there is thread for whineers. ;)

DeletedUser

This thread should be closed and deleted everyone is talking nonsense here "Arizona is going to die, Arizona will die, Arizona will die cos of fort fights, Arizona will die cos ppl buy skills" i mean WTF is wrong with you ppl did W1 died?? NO it isnt. There is still players there and it will never die. If players want to buy premium why not that is their will. Stop whine and play as you want and let others to play as they want, and in the end WHY??? to talk about world which is old year, year and half. Briscoe is in worst situation than Arizona but i dont see there is thread for whineers. ;)
What you mean is that everyone is talking nonsense except you. Everyone is whining except you.
What nonsense! What a whine!:D
PS.Did you notice that W1 is "classic" not "extended" premium?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What you mean is that everyone is talking nonsense except you. Everyone is whining except you.
What nonsense! What a whine!:D
PS.Did you notice that W1 is "classic" not "extended" premium?
So what is wrong with premium or without premium? is that mean if i want to pay for extra stuff in game that world will die? what a crap if you dont want to buy premium than dont buy it but stop complaine about that.

In every game premium users have better conditions than normal users cos they PAY! for that conditions right? And same thing is here if someone pay it is normall thing to be better. Like i said this thread is only for whiners who want to be good but they cant cos they dont want to pay. Nothing is free today same thing is also with games, if you want to be best pay pal :D

For INNO is better to have 2-3K players on world who are using premium than 30-40k without it and i agree with that cos i dont play for some silly competition i play for fun. ;)

DeletedUser

I really don't think Arizona is dying... Every time it becomes recommended, the players rise over 20k. But like 90% of them are level one. They try the game, don't like it at first sight, and quit. Then in a few days their accounts get deleted, and the numbers drop.

Maybe the answer is to get the low levels hooked to the game on first sight. if I would find a new game, and anxious to see what it is all about, and all i see is a map with some symbols with pictures, I wouldn't be too interested.

But then yes, if you spend time to actually get to know the game, get into a town, duel, fort fights etc. you would probably like it. But few play that long to get to know the game enough.

if you want more players, make the game look more interesting. (although I don't know how) :p

DeletedUser

So what is wrong with premium or without premium? is that mean if i want to pay for extra stuff in game that world will die? what a crap if you dont want to buy premium than dont buy it but stop complaine about that.
You pointed to World 1 as an example of how W 13 could not possibly die. When I pointed out that they have different premiums and, by implication, that the comparison is not like-for-like, you rather stupidly go off into a rant that people hate premium players blah, blah, blah.....

In every game premium users have better conditions than normal users cos they PAY! for that conditions right? And same thing is here if someone pay it is normall thing to be better. Like i said this thread is only for whiners who want to be good but they cant cos they dont want to pay. Nothing is free today same thing is also with games, if you want to be best pay pal :D
Again with the complaining. I'm starting to feel that the only whiner here is YOU.
I love it that you equate being good with being able to pay though, as if having money were the only skill in the world!

For INNO is better to have 2-3K players on world who are using premium than 30-40k without it and i agree with that cos i dont play for some silly competition i play for fun. ;)
Unless you know and are prepared to state how much of Inno's profit comes from nuggets and how much from flyers, tie-ins, sponsors etc I suggest you keep your ill-found financial speculations to yourself.
Did you even consider that some people buy premium to enjoy an advantage over non-premium in duels & FFs and that they would not be interested in an all-premium world, so your comparison is pointless? Thought not.
If Inno thought there was any mileage in an all-premium world they would have launched one. The fact that they haven't just demonstrates what rot you are talking.

DeletedUser

You pointed to World 1 as an example of how W 13 could not possibly die. When I pointed out that they have different premiums and, by implication, that the comparison is not like-for-like, you rather stupidly go off into a rant that people hate premium players blah, blah, blah.....

Premium dont have anything with W1 or with Arizona read better what i told you! How old is W1 and how old is Arizona? if W1 didnt die till now why should Arizona die in year, year and half? Dont be silly.

Again with the complaining. I'm starting to feel that the only whiner here is YOU.
I love it that you equate being good with being able to pay though, as if having money were the only skill in the world!

Yeah i am complaining on ppl like you and i am not complaining about premium that will "ruin" world.

Unless you know and are prepared to state how much of Inno's profit comes from nuggets and how much from flyers, tie-ins, sponsors etc I suggest you keep your ill-found financial speculations to yourself.

Really?? if you are not here i never would know that. Thanks for making me enlightened, and please YOU keep your speculations for yourself and dont be smartass cos everyone know that is better to have premium players than non premium after all, all kind of games like this were made to gain money and for sure not for players who will whine and protest against that.

Did you even consider that some people buy premium to enjoy an advantage over non-premium in duels & FFs and that they would not be interested in an all-premium world, so your comparison is pointless? Thought not.
If Inno thought there was any mileage in an all-premium world they would have launched one. The fact that they haven't just demonstrates what rot you are talking.

So what is wrong if someone buy premium to have advantage over non premium player? I dont see anything wrong in that. Until all players have a choice to buy or not to buy skills everything is in order. If you dont like premium and if you are non premium player dont blame hole world go play tetris you dont have pay anything there and you can be best cos you play only against one player :laugh:

Btw did you ever consider that maybe is reason why players leave from Arizona is new world Colorado? You know there is a lot of ppl here who have real life and they dont play this game on 10 worlds so most of them will probably delete profile on older world and start on new one. :)

And one more thing for your next reply consider this for my response blah, blah, blah! because this is pathetic what are you talking about.

DeletedUser

Premium dont have anything with W1 or with Arizona
World 1 Description: Classic Premium System
Artizona Description: Complete Premium System
:laugh:

Yeah i am complaining
= "whining"

So what is wrong if someone buy premium to have advantage over non premium player?
Learn to read. I never said anything about this - you are jumping at your own shadow.
Btw did you ever consider that maybe is reason why players leave from Arizona is new world Colorado?
No, because this thread predated Colorado.:laugh::laugh:
Getting off-topic tho'. You should start a new thread "Why I is so sad not all peoples loves premium players" if you want to go on and on about this.

DeletedUser

Thread closed. This was not originally P&P, it turned to P&P and then into an argu-fest. I hoped it will die, but is only getting worse. Reap what you sow.

Status
Not open for further replies.