Are You Superstitious?

DeletedUser

There's a practical reason for canceling sleep manually as well: so you don't forget you aren't sleeping when the battle's over, survive with low health, and get KOed by a vulture after the battle.

DeletedUser

Elmyr, but...
But I want to get KOed when I have low HP after the battle! Ofc, if I got 1K bucks, I'll bank 'em first...
Too bad sometimes I win those duels... :(

DeletedUser

Another victim. Town #5 ghosted, my first on w2. This time I was only sleeping there three hours after going to Aretha.

DeletedUser

What about this when more items are dropping at low motivation? When doing high luck jobs like grave robber? I never really get ANY items in W1 at 90+ motivation. I found one item woth $2640 and kudram´s parasol worth exactly $2800 around 80-70% motivation. And in the motivation bar it says you preform well and find better items at high motivation but that is really not the case or is it? Like in Arizona when I´m doing work as a sheriff in 90+ mot. I never get items there. I work on that job to get the highest XP but find no items. But in low luck jobs where luck is $200-300 you find an item like rusty muzzle loader at 90%+ motivation. :hmf:

DeletedUser22685

What about this when more items are dropping at low motivation? When doing high luck jobs like grave robber? I never really get ANY items in W1 at 90+ motivation. I found one item woth $2640 and kudram´s parasol worth exactly $2800 around 80-70% motivation. And in the motivation bar it says you preform well and find better items at high motivation but that is really not the case or is it? Like in Arizona when I´m doing work as a sheriff in 90+ mot. I never get items there. I work on that job to get the highest XP but find no items. But in low luck jobs where luck is $200-300 you find an item like rusty muzzle loader at 90%+ motivation. :hmf:

That must just be your bad luck, the item drop rate does decrease with your motivation ;)

DeletedUser

correlation does not imply causation, as hard as it is to believe sometimes......

DeletedUser

Post hoc ergo propter hoc, Latin for "after this, therefore because of this", is a logical fallacy (of the questionable cause variety) that states, "Since that event followed this one, that event must have been caused by this one".

The form of the post hoc fallacy can be expressed as follows:

• A occurred, then B occurred.
  • Therefore, A caused B.
When B is undesirable, this pattern is often extended in reverse: Avoiding A will prevent B.