Anyone up for helping ?

DeletedUser19606

Hello I have a town in world 1 and wandering what I can do to make the town better? I don't have many members and I'm not upgrading it till everyone is on a nice suitable level then doing so (so we can all get the nice paying jobs ). The shops however don't have much to purchase to aid us and well wandering how do we go about getting around that ? iIhope there is a way of doing so.

Shadowulf UMia
Founder of Wolf lands

DeletedUser16628

Where in world 1 are you and what town.I am not one of the empires but I am connected to a large amount of towns through allied agreements some official some just my word.I would be willing to lend a hand just need more info.please don't do that here PM me in the game I'm infiniti99 of rebels canyon and the watchmen.

DeletedUser19606

Where in world 1 are you and what town.I am not one of the empires but I am connected to a large amount of towns through allied agreements some official some just my word.I would be willing to lend a hand just need more info.please don't do that here PM me in the game I'm infiniti99 of rebels canyon and the watchmen.
thank you ^^

DeletedUser

I can help you also if you send me an in game telegram. my in game name is:

Jdeazy5037200

DeletedUser544

well, unless you want to join his lame UB empire and submit to everything he says and lose all control of your town... if thats the case, then by all means have JDizzy help you

DeletedUser

yeah, jdizzy will coerce you to join his alliance, and then his alliance will die and bring you down with him lol.

DeletedUser

yeah, jdizzy will coerce you to join his alliance, and then his alliance will die and bring you down with him lol.
LOL, I think I just seen the alliance that you two are talking about take your fort.. You kids got jokes. We never coerced anyone you join us, remember what ETC did to devils woods and WTA towns? that was coersion, you guys told them to join you or else. that is why WTA left you when you started to crumble.....We are a family and allow towns to come and go as they please.

DeletedUser19606

LOL, I think I just seen the alliance that you two are talking about take your fort.. You kids got jokes. We never coerced anyone you join us, remember what ETC did to devils woods and WTA towns? that was coersion, you guys told them to join you or else. that is why WTA left you when you started to crumble.....We are a family and allow towns to come and go as they please.

sounds like a bit of conflict between you two i say duel each other did your brains pop XP

DeletedUser19606

well, unless you want to join his lame UB empire and submit to everything he says and lose all control of your town... if thats the case, then by all means have JDizzy help you

only way anyone can do that is if they are head of the town or soemthing similer and no one cept me is gunna have that control

DeletedUser

lol, it would be entertaining.
and jdizzy, you were the crumbling. and you took that fort cause we had concentrated on the large fort, and were expecting an update. zet should be here so i could yell at him.

DeletedUser41

I actually dont agree with jdeazy on a lot of things, but ETC told The Shadow City to join or else, so that is no doubt true with the towns mentioned, and well ehm the rest is history, biggest mistake Elundial ever did for her empire.

DeletedUser

I actually dont agree with jdeazy on a lot of things, but ETC told The Shadow City to join or else, so that is no doubt true with the towns mentioned, and well ehm the rest is history, biggest mistake Elundial ever did for her empire.
I agree with you 180%. They used these crazy tactics and now they want to say others use them. -UB- never has or will scare people into joining or ever need to!

DeletedUser544

yeah it was a mistake I should have been more active early on in trying to keep that from happening our hubris in the early days of ETC when we felt invincible is definitely an ongoing problem for us now

DeletedUser19606

will you guys shut up whats done is done simples :p look join my town or die :p