any limits on duels

DeletedUser

i have searched forums and cant see a rule on duels limits

can u attck sum1 as many times as u like every day??

DeletedUser

this comes from the help section (found at the bottom of your in game map - the question mark)

Dueling requirements

There are a few conditions for starting a duel. Some players may not challenge each other.
  • The defender has to be member of a town
  • The challenger has to be member of a town. This town also needs a mortician.
  • The challenger has to visit the town of the defender. The defender does not have to be in his town.
  • The challenger needs at least 10 energy points
  • Both players have to be able to gain experience points from the duel. These are calculated from the dueling level.
  • You may not challenge the same player more than once per hour.
  • The defender may not have been knocked out within the last 48 hours.
  • The challenger may not have been knocked out within the last 48 hours.
  • The defender cannot be sleeping in a hotel.

DeletedUser

wow that seems abit harsh, so technically u could attck a player 23 times a day as long as u dont or anyone else doesnt knock him out?

DeletedUser

Hmm,there may be a limit to how many times you could attack a player per day, also you couldn't due to lack of energy.

DeletedUser

Even if there won't be a limit on attacking the same player, well if u have 100 point energie u will be able to attack him 10 time per day.
But i doubt someone would prefer to keep attacking the same player for 10h successivly.

DeletedUser928

Interesting to note that if you duel 2 or more people in the same town its 10min duration between each duel.. ;)

Also It seems that once you challenge someone you can't change your dueling orders. You can change your equipment just not the actions.

Also just like jobing your motivation goes down with dueling so I can't imagine you would keep dueling much lower than in the 90's...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just found out..I'm sure many of you already know this.

If you duel someone and neither does any damage, then the person who was challenged wins. Not sure why it is not a draw.

DeletedUser

the attacker have the advantage so i think its fair that the defender is the winner if there is no damge.

and you can only attack a person one time each 1hour and 10 min sins the duel takes 10min and the 1 hour ruel first begins after the duel is done.

DeletedUser

I just found out..I'm sure many of you already know this.

If you duel someone and neither does any damage, then the person who was challenged wins. Not sure why it is not a draw.

It is not a DRAW, because the Challenger is the one who challenged you in a Duel. Not the other way around.