any hints and tips you can share please

DeletedUser

hay there i been playing this for about a week can any one give me some hints and tips please very much apprectiated thanks :D

DeletedUser

like best job to earn mony , earn experience, umm wat i will need for future quest any thing that u think would help me thanks you very much

DeletedUser

Here is the best tip ever ....Read through the forum it is full of lots of good info and has a search function for any specific questions you may have. welcome and good luck;)

DeletedUser

thank you very much zoanthid and good luck to you to sorry about my spelling and good luck to every one else

DeletedUser

like best job to earn mony , earn experience, umm wat i will need for future quest any thing that u think would help me thanks you very much
lol, this is off topic but.... it is another me....only less specific....

DeletedUser

sorry im not sure wat u just said:eek:
i know you aren't... but i know others are...if you really want to know...not sure it is worth it... but if you want to know simply read the thread about me showing my inventories.... the whole thing

DeletedUser

lol nacho you know we can read all the threads right? And this person is new to me and to the game i am happy to stear them in the right direction you however are a hopeless case and i have given up on holding your hand

DeletedUser

this topic is really open and it is hard to give advice in such an open area...

DeletedUser

hay can any 1 give me any tips on any thing i am on the fire heart (turkey) quest from waupee has any 1 got any hints or tips for the next few quest like wat i will need to do or collect thank u