Another Bad Habits

DeletedUser

oh oh! that is hard one to treat lol

For now,your treatment is to throw all your makeups :p

Not a chance :p Not throwing away all that money spent!

My local makeup counter assistant keeps finding me more cosmetics as well! I recently got an eyebrow pencil and some tinted moisturiser instead of foundation. Had never considered that before!

DeletedUser

Why do women diet and wear make-up and perfume?
Because they're fat, they're ugly and they smell.

Sorry, is this not the politically incorrect joke thread? Oops. :dry:

DeletedUser

I don't diet, I wear makeup because I love funky colours, and I hardly wear perfume.

Do I win? ;)

DeletedUser

Not a chance :p Not throwing away all that money spent!

My local makeup counter assistant keeps finding me more cosmetics as well! I recently got an eyebrow pencil and some tinted moisturiser instead of foundation. Had never considered that before!

Off course they really make you sexy but very time consuming.:laugh: I prefer to wear makeups on work interview and clubs. I quited wearing makeups in clubs since the sweat mess it up.

I grew up in a family where my mom uses makeups just to change her identity. One thing I noticed is that my mom always looked young. Even in her forties(40). So wearing makeups makes me feel to old.

but i really like to wear them. It just makes me feel strong and pretty lol what kind of feeling does it give you?

I always curl my eyebrows lol

DeletedUser

Off course they really make you sexy but very time consuming.:laugh: I prefer to wear makeups on work interview and clubs. I quited wearing makeups in clubs since the sweat mess it up.

I grew up in a family where my mom uses makeups just to change her identity. One thing I noticed is that my mom always looked young. Even in her forties(40). So wearing makeups makes me feel to old.

but i really like to wear them. It just makes me feel strong and pretty lol what kind of feeling does it give you?

I always curl my eyebrows lol

That depends on the time consuming bit. I don't take that long to put on the basic stuff, but I usually put it on when I'm on the train so I can either sit there doing nothing or experiment with makeup! Commuting has it's advantages.

Do you mean eyelashes? I don't think I've ever done that as I look like I've got fake lashes on without!

DeletedUser

Why do women diet and wear make-up and perfume?
Because they're fat, they're ugly and they smell.

Sorry, is this not the politically incorrect joke thread? Oops. :dry:

believe it or not, i doubt men can tell when girls are wearing make up. You don't have to cake it up like Megan Fox but 99% of women wear make up .. even the ones that you think aren't.

p.s. if you are a cheap women, then Never wear makeups.

Gem said:
That depends on the time consuming bit. I don't take that long to put on the basic stuff, but I usually put it on when I'm on the train so I can either sit there doing nothing or experiment with makeup! Commuting has it's advantages.

Do you mean eyelashes? I don't think I've ever done that as I look like I've got fake lashes on without!

yes curl my eyelashes.. no mascara:razz:

I am soo terrified wearing makeups in public lol

Let me re-edit it...

Scholars say that it is not permissible for women to wear make up on public spaces cause it simply goes against the Hijab rules , wearing make up in public is framed for a sin in Islam and God knows best...

I dont want to make other feel bad about it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Scholars say that it is not permissible for women to wear make up on public spaces cause it simply goes against the Hijab rules , wearing make up in public is framed for a sin in Islam and God knows best...

I dont want to make other feel bad about it

Coming from a Western country (England) that is really strange. Makeup gives your face a bit of colour, gives you a bit of confidence and I cannot see why someone would think it were a "sin". No disrespect meant, just trying to wrap my head around it!

DeletedUser

believe it or not, i doubt men can tell when girls are wearing make up. You don't have to cake it up like Megan Fox but 99% of women wear make up .. even the ones that you think aren't.

Believe it or not, we can tell. Y'know...providing we're looking at your face. :dry:

Coming from a Western country (England) that is really strange. Makeup gives your face a bit of colour, gives you a bit of confidence and I cannot see why someone would think it were a "sin". No disrespect meant, just trying to wrap my head around it!

The point of make-up is to make you look more attractive to the opposite sex. Islam teaches that beauty comes from the heart to the eyes and make-up is an attempt to pervert that.

Or something like that. What do I know? I'm a heathen.

DeletedUser

Typical women, bringing a perfectly good thread around to a make-up discussion. Sheesh, I'm already forced to go around shopping on a saturday. Is there no escape? :huh:;):)

DeletedUser

Heh, nobody is asking you to join in Bendos! :p

I don't have anyone but my mother to talk about this with, so it's rather cool for me!

DeletedUser

Heh, nobody is asking you to join in Bendos! :p

I don't have anyone but my mother to talk about this with, so it's rather cool for me!

A pretty girl like you should be able to get a b/f to bore or g/f to gossip with. :razz:

DeletedUser

Did you keep getting her name wrong?

That's how I met my wife... ;)
haha, not really.

She thought I was an arrogant ******, and now we've been together for 2+ years already.

That said, I met her prior to summer for the first time.
Then we met again in the fall. I was on a pickup rampage those days.
Plenty of parties, alcohol, and women... until I met her.

Some people are just too interresting to let them pass you by.

DeletedUser13682

Another habit, reading through too many posts about make up to get back to the other stuff in the last 4 posts