Announcement! Texas Revolution has come to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hm, sorry, I didn't think it was a bad thing. It was more as a congratulations to the man, not calling him out as if he did anything wrong. I don't know what's there to report through support?
He is one of the most active players on W4 - got the dice item as a reward for highest damage received (and not an elephant gun as Dirty rotten Billy suggested), got this gun now, and I say he deserved it all, and more.
Still, if he or anyone else thinks I did him wrong, I apologize.

Best regards,
PPF

Sorry I didnt bother looking into it couldn't really careless lol not my job to hunt and search for players, though I dont mind doing abit of digging to help please players.
knew I read somewhere rewards/unqie items and contests , as you said it doesnt say what he got there obviously wasnt the gun then, enough said and we sort of dragged the on the rails.

Rapping it up , was great whilist the GM lasted, though life goes on, shame we failed to succeed where history didn't, haha good job we werent around back then Texas would have been lost :eek: :( .....:laugh:

Deleted User - 1278415

Sorry I didnt bother looking into it couldn't really careless lol not my job to hunt and search for players, though I dont mind doing abit of digging to help please players.
knew I read somewhere rewards/unqie items and contests , as you said it doesnt say what he got there obviously wasnt the gun then, enough said and we sort of dragged the on the rails.

Rapping it up , was great whilist the GM lasted, though life goes on, shame we failed to succeed where history didn't, haha good job we werent around back then Texas would have been lost :eek: :( .....:laugh:

Texas did loose that battle to the Mexicans...as History states. And so did our Texans here in GM4.

When the Texans lost the Alamo, it then eventually became a US battle rally cry "Remember the Alamo".

Santa Anna was beaten in the Battle Of San Jacinto... in a matter of 18 minutes but we dont have fort battlefields... we only have fort battles lol

In the Early 20th Century, the state of Texas purchased the land and buildings to become a shrine. It is now a popular Texas tourist site in Texas today.

Funny how I played Jim Bowie, and I was urging the GM's of the rules in regards to La Bahia holding on to Bexar for so long in which was the same thing that Jim Bowie argued that "the salvation of Texas depends in great measure on keeping Bexar out of the hands of the enemy" :p

For more info read here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.