Ankh Morpork

• Thread starter Saladin Strongbright
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Howdy all ye cowboys and cowgirls!

I'll be founding an new town by the name of Ankh Morpork somewhere in the next 24 hours and I'm looking for some townsfolk to join me!

I'll be founding Ankh Morpork somewhere close to the centre of the world map.

I will be selecting my class as a worker so that I can get the town up and running as fast as I can so that we can get the village up to world class standars as soon as possible.

I assume there are limited positions for a town (5) so I'll be looking to get either 1-2 more workers and fill the rest with 'bread winners' so first in best dressed mostly. If you can tell me who the rightful King of Ankh Morpork is (first name is fine) then you'll get special consideration maybe!

I hope that Ankh Morpork will attract some good friendly players to come and enjoy the game with me,

<3 Saladin Strongbright
Soon to be Founder of Ankh Morpork

P.S. Please do not reply here but instead send me a telegram to my in game account: Saladin Strongbright

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Update

I need at least 1 more breadwinner player for Ankh Morpork. :)

DeletedUser

eh?

if your asking for someone too be a part of your town, ill be glad too be a member. send Antonio12332 a telegram :p

DeletedUser

Ank-morpork

I just started playing The West I am a big Terry Pratchett fan have read most of the Disc World books and would like to join your town willing to work hard to help town grow , If you do not want new players it's good to meet a disc world fan
Thank you , Eljer

DeletedUser

Ankh-Morpork

Captain Carrot is the hereditary king of Ankh-Morpork!!!! I'm lookin to join a town. Have not decided what class I will be. I'm a noobie to The West, but not games. Need to do more research.

DeletedUser

Full For Now.

Captain Carrot is the hereditary king of Ankh-Morpork!/quote]

Quite correct. Unfortunately I'm all booked up for now but as soon as we expand the town I'll be posting for some more members again.

We had a large number of applicants and unfortunately we can only take so many so it was pretty much best in first dressed, however I'm fairly confident that the initial 4 I've picked to join me are nice people and that we'll have a lot of fun!

It would seem that people don't read post scripts though :/

DeletedUser

Captain Carrot is the hereditary king of Ankh-Morpork!!!! I'm lookin to join a town. Have not decided what class I will be. I'm a noobie to The West, but not games. Need to do more research.
acually a dragon is the king captain carrot is just the heir and i agree those books are awesome

DeletedUser

Positions Filled

All positions have been filled, thanks for your enthusiasm all who applied!

As soon as we build up our residences 'll be reposting ^_^

If any mods are reading this, can you please delete this thread now.

<3