And another person who wont be coming back

DeletedUser

Well, I think Ive had a fun time on this forum. Made some friends, had some laughs. But, seems like the reason I stuck here for RPG's has sadly diminished. I'll still be on Worlds 1,2, and 3 as a dueler, soldier, and a adventurer respectively. I want to say peace to all those people who were my friends. Dave Schofield, Jordan, Angel, Gizmo, everybody on my friends list, the mods, and anybody who didnt harass people/be a jerk/were a jerk to me. So if ur on any of those worlds, give me a shout. For all those who were good friends, give me a shout at:

inquisitor134@aol.com

For all those I didnt like, dont e-mail me. I will not have a problem going to the cops and tell them you are "cyberstalking" me. And yes, that is a criminal offence in almost every country and state that has a form of internet. Anyways, peace and live a good life. Or I'll high somebody to kill you haha!!!

Note: I will be on maybe once or twice a week to make a post on my story of James West and that is the only time I will probably be on if you see me.

DeletedUser

So you are saying farewell but not really leaving? (scratches head)

Well goodbye once again (sort of). See you in a few days!

DeletedUser

*sigh* I mean as in Im leaving the forum. Im still gonna play the game. With life, a girl, and my parents who keep thnking one of you is gonna kill me lol, im just done. Im going to finish the story because I like to write. And Im still gonna be on the actual game. Im just not going to be participating in the actual forum like the games or the RPG's. And once the story is done, Im off the forum completely.

DeletedUser

Well, I think Ive had a fun time on this forum. Made some friends, had some laughs. But, seems like the reason I stuck here for RPG's has sadly diminished. I'll still be on Worlds 1,2, and 3 as a dueler, soldier, and a adventurer respectively. I want to say peace to all those people who were my friends. Dave Schofield, Jordan, Angel, Gizmo, everybody on my friends list, the mods, and anybody who didnt harass people/be a jerk/were a jerk to me. So if ur on any of those worlds, give me a shout. For all those who were good friends, give me a shout at:

inquisitor134@aol.com

For all those I didnt like, dont e-mail me. I will not have a problem going to the cops and tell them you are "cyberstalking" me. And yes, that is a criminal offence in almost every country and state that has a form of internet. Anyways, peace and live a good life. Or I'll high somebody to kill you haha!!!

Note: I will be on maybe once or twice a week to make a post on my story of James West and that is the only time I will probably be on if you see me.

You can't leave, you'r like, one of my last best friends here, First Virgy, then Angel, and now you... It seems like just yesterday we were in the old now-closed down politics thread with sledgehammers and nail guns taking stabs at eachother, then only 6 hours ago we were like bestist friends, and now you'r leaving... Damn, well, it was fun while it lasted I guess, hopefully we will meet again someday. Well, if the Campfire RP gets some firewood and some gasoline; drop in, join in, and write in, ok James? I probably won't stay here much longer except to see what's new and stuff, mabey I will start a new story; "The Troll and the Pixie" War-Action-with a Romance twist, lol.

For now, I will try and stay in my right mind here on this thread, almost slightly alone, bored... But seriously, come back when the RP flares up again. It should be a month or two, but it may rev its engines at some point and I don't want you to miss out, not much is really keeping me here except your story and the fact that I still need to post my story, or cancel it because of my obsessed fans who want a troll story, lol.

Be sure to drop in even after you complete your story, I will try to email Angel and you every once in a while, so, stay alive out there!

Btw, I have a new Email, so don't mark the messages from it as spam, lol.

DeletedUser

Why do people make a spectacle of the dumbest crap?

Also why can't gizmo, David Shoefield, and alex leave forever instead?

Questions, questions, questions.

Anyways. Next time you decide to leave, you should make a point not to make a thread and leave quietly. (You could have always PM'd those people you mentioned, and I doubt anyone else would have wondered where you had gone.)

DeletedUser3717

*sigh* I mean as in Im leaving the forum. Im still gonna play the game. With life, a girl, and my parents who keep thnking one of you is gonna kill me lol, im just done. Im going to finish the story because I like to write. And Im still gonna be on the actual game. Im just not going to be participating in the actual forum like the games or the RPG's. And once the story is done, Im off the forum completely.

Damn, my evil plot to kill the forum members off is going down the drain, just when I was stakeing outside your house you decide to leave the forums, First Angie now you..

Who's next *Looks at black list*

*Evil Grin* >:)

Cya Buddy Goodluck in real Life

DeletedUser8950

Jordon you'd better not have me in that list.
Last person who tried killing me(I have several enemies these days) is probably still in that bin outside me shed:p

DeletedUser

At your age, it's probably best you aren't spending so much time online anyway. ;)

DeletedUser

Everyone say "good luck" or "don't let the door hit your butt on the way out" to James and flame each other somewhere else. I recommend the world boards!

DeletedUser5046

Jordon you'd better not have me in that list.
Last person who tried killing me(I have several enemies these days) is probably still in that bin outside me shed:p

i think he is sneeking on mah black book :blink: