Ancient Greece

DeletedUser

The knig was interupted by his second in command guard commander as he said "Sikrium has escaped" the knig stood and shouted "WHAT?" he marched into his chambers and geared himself up taking his weapons and marching outside.

DeletedUser

Sikrium hid in the shadows of the courtyard.The guards did not see him.Sikrium wondered how long it would be until the king came after him.

DeletedUser

The kind walked with 50 guards surrounding him as he walked into the court yard following his guide who told him as they drew there swords and pointed them everywhere, The king notice movement in the shawdows and ordered his men to have a look.

DeletedUser

Sikrium saw the guards coming and hopped the wall and ran into the marketplace.Sikrium ran into where he used to live.The house was abandoned but there was something in there that was still there.His pickpocket uniform.A white habit with the bottom 7 or so inches cut off and black trousers underneath.He slid his swords into the holders in the belt of the habit.He will need to fight his way to survive.

Deleted User - 819397

"Of course" Zexion said to Mansa. "What kind of architecture do you want? Roman, Western European, Eastern European, Russian, Chinese? I'm almost sure we have all of those."

DeletedUser

Angelo had followed the captain to his house without him noticing. He was good at sticking to the shadows. "Got a plan?" he asked him.

DeletedUser

"Hmmm (thought Mansa)Ill think I will go for Roman designs please I heard they are successful builders and are quite similar to standard Greek buildings,you see the king wants more traditional buildings so Ill borrow the scrolls on Roman designs"

DeletedUser

Sikrium jumped.He forgot Angelo was with him."Yes... well sort of.We're going to kill the king" Sikrium told Angelo."You have any other ideas for a plan?"

Deleted User - 819397

"All right then...just a moment." Zexion hurried off into the architecture section. He grabbed the 3 scrolls on Roman design and brought them back, scrutinizing them as he walked. "Ok...this one is good. Plenty of specifics on building style and how to support it...this one has good gothic Roman style...flying buttresses and the like...and this one focuses on supporting the weight of the frame. I'll go check the back for any more that I just didn't put out." A few minutes he came back with a fourth scroll. "This one I deemed to intricate for the common reader, but as a master architect I'm sure you could make use of it, eh?" He made a neat stack of the scrolls and handed them to Mansa. "Just bring them back when you're done with them." he told him.

DeletedUser

Angelo didn't respond, his usual way of agreeing. He checked his belt, the Gladius on his right hip, the small stilleto on the front left of his waist. He had a common longsword strapped to his back, over his brown robe. The robe went down to his feet, just short enough to allow him to run and climb without him stepping on it. He wore plain black pants with that. He wore no shoes, for sandals were to harder to run in.

DeletedUser

"Thankyou I shall return them as soon as possible no wonder my young son jacob wants to help out at the library It seems so exciting oh well Im afraid I cant stay here and chit chat I've got work to do(he chuckled) Good bye then". So Mansa left the library and staggered down to the building site "My these scrolls are heavy!"He said to himself.Once Mansa arrived at the building site his second in command greeted him"Hello sir the resources are ready we are ready to start building how shall we build?" "Well (mansa opened the scroll marked Roman palaces and Monuments trying to ignore the distant cries of troops searching for the captain of the guard)This scroll tells us how to build a good Roman palace here have a look(he passed his second in command the scroll and the second in command looked amazed)Well (Mansa continued)Can you help me build it?" "Why yes sir its my job"The second in command smiled "Right every one to work"Mansa bellowed after he had instructed all his workers the palace was being built quickly.

Deleted User - 819397

Zexion smiled. Perhaps that would be a good way to attract more people to the library; to help the people who came find what they needed personally. He realized that the gods must be gracing him by showing him the way through Mansa. He said a quick prayer to the gods in general, although adding an extra one to Nemesis: goddess of balance, then started to walk around the library, helping whoever he came upon. He was always well received, and people always seemed highly grateful that he had helped.

(Just throwing this out there. I LOVE greek mythology. I'm fascinated by it. I've learned so much about ancient Greece through looking at the myths. Not many people know about the minor gods, such as Nemesis...so this is my chance to spread knowledge here...if you want to have an interesting book on greek mythology, I recommend the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan. Great books while being true to the myths.)

DeletedUser

Sikrium threw the guard's swords away and took out two curved swords from a box in a corner.He put them in the holders and walked out of the house and quickly into the shadows.He signalled for Angelo to follow.

DeletedUser

(I knot Nemesis, And quite a few other Greek gods, I just know Nemesis because i googled him when he came up in one of the games i play, Good game, Always wanted to experiance being a god XD.)

The king wlked slowly to the kitchen where he collected his dinner and sat, After finishing his food he took a casual walk along the palace walls and peered out of the window as he said "I don't want this anymore" he was rather sad now, He walked to the libary to look up a good book to read.

DeletedUser

Sikrium ran into the marketplace.He thought he wouldn't be recognised but a guard recognised him and alerted every guard near him.Sikrium pushed his hood back and took out his swords.He got into his fighting stance.He would need it.

DeletedUser

(Please, Improve your basic writing skills.)

Sikrium ran into the marketplace.He thought he wouldn't be recognised but a guard recognised him and alerted every guard near him.Sikrium pushed his hood back and took out his swords.He got into his fighting stance.He would need it.

(This is un-aceptabale (Spelling XD.)

(This is more like it)

Sikrium ran into the marketplace. He thought he wouldn't be recognised, But a guard recognised him, Shouting at the top of his voice he alerted every guard close to him. Sikrium flung his hood back, And withdrew his swords with elagance as he crouched low in a fihgting stance, He knew from experiance, A fighting stance always helped when alone...

(There, Notice the spaces after a full stop. Also the spelling and description changes i made. I would have brung this up earlier but did not have the entusiasm to do so. LAZY XD.)

DeletedUser

Sikrium stood waiting silently for the guards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Angrily kills Father Coram in another RP thread*
Sikrium did not care about spelling.He waited for the guards to arrive.

(As of now, We ignore all of masterofwar101's posts he is ignored from this thread and he shall not be allowed in this thread, I made some simple error changes to attempt to make this a better thread but that is up to him....Directly to you masterofwar101: I hope you leave the roleplay section, You do not have the nessary skills to be a good roleplayer and i urge you to GTFO.)

DeletedUser

I will not leave the Role-Playing section.Spelling is not what matters.The drama of the game is what matters and I see that you don't have the skills to be a good person.

DeletedUser

I will not leave the Role-Playing section.Spelling is not what matters.The drama of the game is what matters and I see that you don't have the skills to be a good person.

(PFFFFF, Go around this section and do a poll, Ask every person you see in a thread and ask them 'Is Father coram a good person and a good roleplayer?' I think you will be proved wrong, Everyone here likes the threads i make, Although not everyon joins them because the story is not always one which intrests them, I help some roleplayers with problems in real life not through a thread...Please sort out your life, Roleplay skills, And attitude before you start picking a fight with me.)