Anazazi vs. Domination

DeletedUser

Well in our first defense of our fort, we held off the evil Domination Empire. Was a hard fought battle and many fell, but in the end the Anasazi and its allies came out on top. Man that was fun win or loose.

I congratulate all who participated in the defense of our fort. Thank you all. :D

DeletedUser

ya twas really fun..and thank god i was online....i cleared 22 rounds with just about 200 hp...really moving and attacking helped a lot....won the battle also ..koed the other palyers and most importantly didnt let them ko me..:)

DeletedUser

Was a fantastic battle. 69 attackers versus 89 defenders. Well done to the defenders. My first fort battle and I luffs it!

Diggo11

Unfortunately for Domination it's pretty hard to control hundreds of multi's at once during Fort battles, so we were always going to win :p

DeletedUser

Lol. I get k0ed first =P They stacked the sides so the 8 people who held the sides got K0ed. Fun battle though, cant wait to go to another and get K0ed!!!!

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
I didn't wake up in time :bandit:

When I started watching it was a sea of blue with domination backed into a corner :laugh:

Anyone got pics?

DeletedUser

mine didnt turn out right, was folding clothes during the battle =)

DeletedUser

I was in bed when it took place. Funny enough, my character must've just stood there and and took no damage. o_O;;

DeletedUser

Congrats! Panache and I were there to lend a hand from Dead Can Dance, as we share allies with Serendipity. Who knew we were 1 degree of separation from Denisero, Elmyr, GeorgeHurst, Darknoon5 and others from here!

I was in bed when it took place. Funny enough, my character must've just stood there and and took no damage. o_O;;

It was too late for me too and I was in bed when it started...figured I'd see if I did anything automation style...nope! 0s across the board, but I didn't get hit either..I must've been standing in the back facing a corner, looking all LD...or hanging out with Ferocite :p

Looks like Panache got some hits!

DeletedUser435

That was just a warm up for our members that did not fight in a battle before
We still have allot of cash in the bank so watch out

Also if i got all domination towns to fight,you would have been finished,so watch out for round two anasazi.You might have won the battle but not the war

DeletedUser

lol. RedLight Leader here, so an Ally of Domination Empire =]
Will try to be in next battle to help if I can .
Not done a Fort Battle though =[ Really want to but they all take place when I go to bed, and most are 3 hours + away.

DeletedUser

That was just a warm up for our members that did not fight in a battle before
We still have allot of cash in the bank so watch out

Also if i got all domination towns to fight,you would have been finished,so watch out for round two anasazi.You might have won the battle but not the war

Lol... But you cant get them all to fight. Thats why you don't make empires, you fill one or two towns instead. Also why you don't have multi accounters make your empire =P Go ahead and try em again, we will win again.

DeletedUser4547

Unfortunately for Domination it's pretty hard to control hundreds of multi's at once during Fort battles, so we were always going to win :p

Easy now. I ain't no multi! Have hard enough time keepin' one of me busy. I'd likely blow a fuse if I had to look out for more.

DeletedUser

You might not, but domination was build on multi acc's, and that cant be denied.

DeletedUser

You might not, but domination was build on multi acc's, and that cant be denied.

And they still brag about being the first maxed town in w7. As long as that's in their town profile, they'll get zero respect.

DeletedUser18328

And they still brag about being the first maxed town in w7. As long as that's in their town profile, they'll get zero respect.

Sounds like your jealous because you wernt? Someone has to be first and we are proud of it as you would be if it were you so quit crying about it.

I don't know of multi-accounters myself but I'm certain if Domination has them, others do to. Quit trying to single us out:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

Down with Domination I say. More power to you, Anasazi!