An inspiring video

DeletedUser

Well, I find it inspiring. I'm part of the Baby Boom generation. And, I am saddened to admit, there are many of my cohorts who feel that younger people today just plain don't give a crap about much beyond themselves. I tend to think otherwise. I am always impressed when a young person rises above expectations and does something that proves he or she is more than a spoiled, egotistical brat. This video is a case in point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA

DeletedUser

Damn.

I just realized I wasted my rep when I repped you in the rep response thread.

Good video, I give it the JR Onionistic seal of approval.

DeletedUser

And yet, Gizmo, that video for which you provided a link was a response to the original video. And therefore lacks credibility and originality.

I suppose there will always be people who will attempt to belittle someone who tries to inspire others. It does appear to be much easier to criticize than to encourage and uplift.

DeletedUser

And yet, Gizmo, that video for which you provided a link was a response to the original video. And therefore lacks credibility and originality.

I suppose there will always be people who will attempt to belittle someone who tries to inspire others. It does appear to be much easier to criticize than to encourage and uplift.

im not endorsing any of the video's I just found it funny that that video summed up hellstomm's response

DeletedUser

The response video that you linked Gizmo, reminds me of all the copycats in this forum --- no originality.

DeletedUser

I didn't find the original video particularly original. The creator himself said it was based on an Argentinian commercial. Meh, I tend to be cynical about anything with 11 million views.