Am I getting bored because nothings happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

You have got to be kidding. You're first level and it's apparent you haven't done any of the quests yet. Press a button already! *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser

First of all welcome to W10. This world is the most happening world, with much dueling, cussing, questing and earning. The only thing not happening now is fort battles.
You need to rise some levels and join a town to experience the fun.
I hope you are aware of the game mechanics, if not, I'd highly suggest that you read the Newbie starter guide, and the help section of the game! (<-- click on the link to open it)

DeletedUser

To be precise try joining Infraction Junction or Infraction Junction2......u'll have lots of fun then.
:)

DeletedUser

its still early days its the first time iv started a brand new server but i know things will hot up with fort battles, theres plenty of quests to do, things to buy, forts to build ;)

DeletedUser

To be precise try joining Infraction Junction or Infraction Junction2......u'll have lots of fun then.
:)

True! But as per the current requirements, you need to be a dueler/soldier with good dueling record to join IJ town!

Alternatively, you can join other towns such as Diablo Ridge or Toker Nation!

DeletedUser

tn123noob you can message me in the game if you want to join Diablo Ridge.........our town holds a better rank than IJ2 atleast.....
;)

DeletedUser

tn123noob you can message me in the game if you want to join Diablo Ridge.........our town holds a better rank than IJ2 atleast.....
;)

Indeed!
I would only say that it would be generous of you to take a lvl 1 player in your town, and help him learn the game and grow.

Do join that town tn123noob, that is the best offer you can get, and you have wishmasterenator's word that he'll take you in his town. If he doesn't... promptly post in the forums. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

every player is at lvl1 at some point of time in this game....there would be no generosity on my part in having tn123noob in my town.....he's most welcome

DeletedUser

every player is at lvl1 at some point of time

No player is at lvl 1 at "some" point of time, everyone is at lvl 1, only when they join a world, and that too for few hours or a couple of days to be max!

The OP has been there for more than that, and he hasn't yet learned to equip his items, So you'll have to teach him how to play the game from the scratch, and it definitely would be generous on your part!!

Status
Not open for further replies.