P&P ALVINP breaks World Record

DeletedUser

scary this is very scarring .most of us cant stand one and you have 4 maybe 5.lol.i think your tv is not working.

DeletedUser

why do you think I'm always awake at times like 4:43 in the morning? I'm on the night shift feeding the little hellion :dry:. It's all good though. And the TV in my room works just fine... it's the TV in the living room I'm worried about... It seems to be stuck on the Disney Channel. Weird...

So yeah ummm.....
ALVINP11293Is asleep right now

DeletedUser3543

why do you think I'm always awake at times like 4:43 in the morning? I'm on the night shift feeding the little hellion :dry:. It's all good though. And the TV in my room works just fine... it's the TV in the living room I'm worried about... It seems to be stuck on the Disney Channel. Weird...

So yeah ummm.....
ALVINP11293Is asleep right now

I feel your pain :(

DeletedUser

maybe he is a bear.he will sleep for 6 months maybe.depends from the weather.

DeletedUser

maybe he is a bear.he will sleep for 6 months maybe.depends from the weather.

now where is my indian gear.. need to go hunting grizzly bear.. but am very sure alvin is not a grizzly he is just a worn out teddy.. :D

DeletedUser

Maybe he`s heard about the platinum sleepyhead award "Narcoleptics are us"

DeletedUser

Miss Sarajevo
user_offline.gif

Banned

Lol that's funny!

DeletedUser

for what though? celxius got banned too, and i have no idea what for. it's weird when people get banned, cause unless you read these entire forums, its hard to know what for.