All-Star Players

DeletedUser

So I'm bored out of my mind with this game, (kind of why i've been posting on forums recently), so I think it would be cool if players comprise their own list of their Top 10 players of World 1. :)

Take whatever you can into consideration: knowledge about the game in every aspect, dueling ability, respectfulness, leadership, game experience, town contributions, etc...

Everyone, post your World 1 "All-Star" Team. Feel free to explain why or just make a list of names. No voting for youself. ;) Maybe at the end, we can tally the votes up to see the collective results, but that would require a lot of people to post and these forums are really inactive.
Hopefully this thread doesn't get shot down with a million criticisms :unsure: And try to keep the spam level down.

I'll start.

HotNSexy's W1 All-Star Team:

1) Whistlingleaf - The Shadow City (The best leader of W1)
2) Realm of Deceit - The Shadow City (The best dueler of W1)
3) Holysatan - Rockridge/South Fork (First to find hernando's I believe. Great dueler and strong player)
4) Tuxedo - Rockridge (Excellent dueler and enjoy dueling, except when he dueled me in work gear today :p)
5) Scary Poppins -Racoon City (Excellet dueler and enjoy dueling)
6) Abtin -Persia/Warriors Keep (Strong leader and worker, and dueler for that matter. Helps his towns alot)
7) Cringe - South Fork (Very respectable player. Good guy. #1)
8) Steviefow- The Shadow City (Excellent dueler and townmate)
9) Omnirage - Rockridge (Looks scary from outside, lol)
10) Ascotia - Gunsight - LG (Gotta put #1 in the list. Relentless dueler)

Honorable Mentions:
Tron - The Shadow City
-Neo- - Racoon City
Bonez - Windy Gulc
Billy the Flid - Townless

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mrs. Relentless

My name is Ag or Mrs. Relentless.
As many of you know me am one fearless dueler. Busy atm and i know there are many that didnt taste my worth but enough of my jokes.

Ag's W1 All-Star Team:

1) Nosi - Fearless as I am and she have beaten everyone till she became busy; nothing without her:nowink:
2) Tuxedo - He is loyal and always there for me: truely powerful:D
3) Fragment1337 - always active and i adore him:eek:hmy:
4) kman- this person is always strong and plays like a real solider. Smokin hot with 103% and power is in his hands:)
5) Rocneasta - very active and inside, he is true love > :D
6) Magichero - have beat me many times but apperciate his activeness
7) Cringe - person of hope and legacy
8) Fargobear - hardworking mate
9) mohals - my crazy idol:p
10) Terence - nothing but my solider

Honorable Mentions:

My girl friend forever >Nosi
My true friend Tuxedo
Fragment my shield and protector :) i ll come with a mission dear

people i have heard to be good players and have a plan to visist them soon or later:):D

realm of deciet
Abtin
Hotnsexy
Tron

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Iceman
FargoBear
mosm
Whistlingleaf
bigpopa
Billy the flid
Mossy
Gem
TW-Ken
realm of deceit

My top 10 = Top 10 players not in a town at the moment

DeletedUser544

top 10 (in no particular order)

1. Josey Wales (heavy offshore artillery; RL friend and fellow founder of LD)
2. GetAGrip (fought against and alongside him; good friend and dueler)*
3. ScaryPoppins (tough dueler w/ a fairly unique build; good friend)*
4. ascotia (he beats me alot, but is always respectful about it; a class act)*
5. realm of deceit (very tough dueler, nice guy though)*
6. phonebook (he had a very nice run at #1 for a long time)*
7. billy buckshot (fought against and alongside him; another good STFU dueler)*
8. tuxedo (a tough adversary, and not afraid of a good fight)*
9. elundial (friend from Endless and a good dueler)*
10. abtin (a fun adversary, keeps me on my toes)*

Honorable Mentions

wldwstrnlgnd (RL friend, started late in w1 but caught up real quick, the man with the plan)
wild william mccoy (RL friend, also started late in w1, he is our mid-level enforcer)
XCelcius (quit) (another tough opponent who later became a friend, from STFU)*
John Wesley Hardin (quit) (RL friend and fellow founder of LD, great leader)

* have fought against

DeletedUser3543

I would add Bill - MIA for a month or more now!

And also Elundial, who KO's me everytime she comes to visit :(

DeletedUser529

There are alot of GREAT players in this world and I would rate ELUNDIAL as one of our FINEST. She is intelligent, active, and runs a great Family.....In doing the STATS on her family of towns she is doing a MAGIFICENT job of management....

Great players are also composed of different characteristics other than just duelling....There are many fine builders out there and town leaders that should also have a mention.....

Duelling is easy, effectively running a family of towns and players is much hard and takes talent to do it right....

Look at all the Current leadership of the top families and each one of them should be on our BEST LIST......

DeletedUser

One person who deserves mention because of his work on these boards is Kman. He has helped me many times with his insight and has no idea.

DeletedUser

One person who deserves mention because of his work on these boards is Kman. He has helped me many times with his insight and has no idea.

YES!!! EXACTLY!!! sometimes, i do have no idea. but finally, someone here recognizes my talent. HotNSexy, im disappointed in you. and i am especially dissappointed ag3352 with you. (lol, my computer wants to change "ag" to "sag")

DeletedUser

YES!!! EXACTLY!!! sometimes, i do have no idea. but finally, someone here recognizes my talent. HotNSexy, im disappointed in you. and i am especially dissappointed ag3352 with you. (lol, my computer wants to change "ag" to "sag")

Look carefully!

you should not be disappoinited in me hun.

p.s

DeletedUser

funny, thats what I do whenever I run across one of your posts
haha. some of mine get excessively long. in my mind, before i start writing it, its just a short paragraph, but it ends up being this be long post.

Look carefully!

you should not be disappoinited in me hun.

p.s
yeah, sure, now you edit your post.

4) kman- this person is always strong and plays like a real solider. Smokin hot with 103% and power is in his hands:)
hehe. i am VERY sexy indeed.

DeletedUser529

i was too disgusted to continue reading. i just went straight to the end of the page. lol.

Kman you are a very good and active player AND A FRIEND...

You deserve at the very least a honorable mention if not TOP TEN material. I would vote for you if it ever came up.....:)

DeletedUser529

So I'm bored out of my mind with this game, (kind of why i've been posting on forums recently), so I think it would be cool if players comprise their own list of their Top 10 players of World 1. :)

Take whatever you can into consideration: knowledge about the game in every aspect, dueling ability, respectfulness, leadership, game experience, town contributions, etc...

Everyone, post your World 1 "All-Star" Team. Feel free to explain why or just make a list of names. No voting for youself. ;) Maybe at the end, we can tally the votes up to see the collective results, but that would require a lot of people to post and these forums are really inactive.
Hopefully this thread doesn't get shot down with a million criticisms :unsure: And try to keep the spam level down.

I'll start.

HotNSexy's W1 All-Star Team:

1) Whistlingleaf - The Shadow City (The best leader of W1)
2) Realm of Deceit - The Shadow City (The best dueler of W1)
3) Holysatan - Rockridge/South Fork (First to find hernando's I believe. Great dueler and strong player)
4) Tuxedo - Rockridge (Excellent dueler and enjoy dueling, except when he dueled me in work gear today :p)
5) Scary Poppins -Racoon City (Excellet dueler and enjoy dueling)
6) Abtin -Persia/Warriors Keep (Strong leader and worker, and dueler for that matter. Helps his towns alot)
7) Cringe - South Fork (Very respectable player. Good guy. #1)
8) Steviefow- The Shadow City (Excellent dueler and townmate)
9) Omnirage - Rockridge (Looks scary from outside, lol)
10) Ascotia - Gunsight - LG (Gotta put #1 in the list. Relentless dueler)

Honorable Mentions:
Tron - The Shadow City
-Neo- - Racoon City
Bonez - Windy Gulc
Billy the Flid - Townless

Excellent list and most comprehesive....In examining most of the top players you pretty well have covered all the best players......:)

DeletedUser

No Bat Mater.., not excellent list since he is missing too many great players ...not even mentioned there...
;)

DeletedUser

lol, you just went back 4 months worth of posts and dug this up. I'm missing plenty of players. If I were to list all the great players, it'd be more than like 100 players.

DeletedUser

No Bat Mater.., not excellent list since he is missing too many great players ...not even mentioned there...
;)

not only is this thread old, but you need to update your first post. i've been working out, and now im 129% sexy. im irresistible.

DeletedUser41

Its nice to refresh the memory and may help infiniti with his new list. I for one hadnt read this thread, was about the time when i had quit for a couple of months.

Maybe draw conclusions from both topics, make a past, present and future list (for those aspiring players).

Since there is no word on removing the level cap, a future list may be a good debate as most of the past and present players may have left if stuck on level 99 for too long, paving the way for the likes of Kman/Infiniti (players with a good 6 months worth of XP needed to hit 99) a chance to make it to the top.