All star fort battle

DeletedUser

After the recent success of the 'rich mans fort battle' and the great involvement from active players in that event, I have decided that it would be an excellent and fun event to have some of the best fort fighters in the game square off in an old fashioned fight to the death for ultimate bragging rights!

I want to see the amount of people that think this might be a good idea, than we can decide on the fort size.

**UPDATE** I sent out a telegram to the top 100 most active fort fighters according to http://www.westforts.com/en9/players. These players are automatically allowed to join.

HOWEVER, if you did not receive a special telegram, you must do the following to be considered!
1) Open this website: http://www.westcalc.info/
2) Post the script on the page into your west account to import information to west calc, but MAKE SURE YOUR INVENTORY IS OPEN
3) Keep your inventory open on the west, while the west calc window pops up. Than check the box titled "deeper" in the "forts" box. See your statistics for both offense and defense by clicking the "fort defense" and "fort attack".
4) In order to be considered one of the best 'fort fighters' your number that appears for fort attack and defense must both be better than 18.

For example:
When I did the previous steps, my dodging bonus was 18.5 and my shooting bonus was 22.3, when I clicked "fort defense". However, when I click attack, my stats are as follows: Shooting 17.6, dodging 15.4. I would not be qualified to attack as one (in this case, both) of my stats were below 18.

So who is down for a fight of the best! I will update this page frequently until we have enough interested individuals.

**UPDATE** the names below are the individuals in the top 100 most active fort fighters who are interested in the battle

1) Berkie
2) Fly Parker
3) White Ninja Master
4) Mountain Cougar
5) Hquan
6) Dravigas
7) Vitamin2002
8) Gorgorath
9) Astera
10) Gore Dn. Kitila
11) Bowmans
12) Orisnica
13) Kift
14) Devante777
15) Djuro
16) Below Me
17) Victor Kruger
18) Baddmark
19) Barney-
20) Babayaga
21) David31f
22) S Slayer
23) mwfossils
24) Ferovac
25) InjunMarty
26) Father Jack
27) DrGoob
28) Tamedreckless
29) Dirty Laundry
30) Chuck Wengam
31) Jizer
32) Pcspyderr
33) Kanye Westy
34) Ciaran124
35) Brave Lee Flea
36) Bendos
37) Hastjm
38) Gaffey
39) Slipery Elm
40) The Constitution
41) Brad Kidd
42) Lou Poll
43) Tinkamala
44) Regulator71
45) Ewilson
46) CurlyBiggie
47)PrairieBoy94
48) Rei Peres
49) Pitchforksandtorches
50) Aranger
51) Benben7
52) Sagcius
53) Bearman60
54) Nilsen7
55) Wild Ron Farquahar
56) Tidystuff
57) Ionus Qin
58) HeadBanger
59) LoopHole
60) Gunnn
61) Bearman60
62) Penny Dreadful
63) Scud Missle
64) Ursa
65) 3-Finger Jack
66) Badass2929
67) Footshot
68) Variorum
69) Zonpalan
70) Dbear
71) Leona Long Legs
72) Van Hire

**Additional update!: If anyone feels they have exceptional fort 'leading' skills for either attack or defense, notify me.
Cheers,
Markus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Put me down im in. No idea what my rating is

hmm just checked and my numbers are wayyy lower than yours but I reckon i can make the grade... After all its not what you got but how you use it so ive been told.

DeletedUser

could i?

JOB: Fort defence
shooting bonus: 19.2
dodging bonus: 20

Indian feather hat, Indian clothing, Sandals,
Golden Indian necklace, tomahawk, Mustang,
Tequila

JOB: Fort attack
shooting bonus: 18
dodging bonus: 18.8

Brown Stetson, Brown Poncho, Sandals,
Fancy tie, Sharp Razor blade, Donkey,
Tequila

DeletedUser

I'm in. I no clue what my ratings are, but I have a character built well for fort battles.

129 leadership
54 Hiding
26 stamina
36 aim
30 dodging

DeletedUser

shooting bonus: 21.5
dodging bonus: 19.7

shooting bonus: 19.7
dodging bonus: 17.3

I guess offence it is.

DeletedUser

I'm nowhere near 18 on any of them but I will do it if you need more people.:ph34r:

I calculated them myself because the website wouldn't work...

attacking
shooting = 14.8
dodging = 12.3

defense
shooting = 15.03
dodging = 12.52

If I get the rest of the indian set, I would have enough points to defend :indian:

DeletedUser

I want in.

shooting bonus: 21.2
dodging bonus: 19.4

shooting bonus: 19.3
dodging bonus: 17.2

DeletedUser

I'm in. I no clue what my ratings are, but I have a character built well for fort battles.

129 leadership
54 Hiding
26 stamina
36 aim
30 dodging

You must go to the websites and see your point values, in order for me to keep the fight very fair and put you on the best side. This goes for you too Victor, even though I know offense will most likely be where you are put.

DeletedUser24353

I'm not over 18 on defence but I think I make it up with my 4k+ health.

shooting bonus: 18.2
dodging bonus: 17.8

shooting bonus: 16.3
dodging bonus: 15.7

DeletedUser

Despite my numbers, I still get shot to pieces wherever I am. :p

shooting bonus: 23.4
dodging bonus: 22.5

shooting bonus: 20.1
dodging bonus: 19.1

DeletedUser10480

I think it is a bit funny some people complain that the world nine is 'dying'.

Although I never hear this from anyone credible....it's just the ones wanting MORE MORE MORE and more and more power that say it.

DeletedUser16008

Well to be honest im not going to put my rating up for all to see sorry.

But I can tell you now I am almost identical on both attack and defense.

Id like to point out fort stat points mean not a lot in actual battle unless they are prepared to use them properly.

Can I also point out that a simple scan will bring up one result and a much deeper one will bring up another so which one are people posting ? Mine change drastically but theres no way id ever use the better score in a battle for very good reason.

If you want an all star cast then can I suggest you take the top 100 from here.Ask them where their best setting is and youll have your best all star cast you can find on w9

http://www.westforts.com/en9/players.

DeletedUser24353

Totaly agree with victor there. That not only show who's good at battles but also who participate in alot. What's the point on inviting players that join 1 battle every other week.

hmm, only 5:th place. Need to get participate in more battles it seems hehe.

DeletedUser

I'm interested in this. But I'd rather not also put my stats here for all to see. But defence is better. Both when defending and attacking go very near to required in both, shooting and dodging bonus. Attacking is lower than the required though. :sad:

DeletedUser

Ok well in this interest of secrecy, I will simply send out a telegram to the top 100 and see how many are interested in the battle. However, if someone thinks that their stats are good enough to meet the criteria I set, they should say so in this thread.

DeletedUser10480

I'm ranked number 7 out of all players everywhere but my name's not on the list.

That really hurts my feelings....it does!

:p

DeletedUser

I emailed all 100 people and so far over 60 have been down to particpate. And considering only a total of 92 can fight in a small battle, we greatly on our way to full!

TIME: Sunday at 22:00 server time
-Does that time not work for anyone?

As for teams, I have a couple ideas. Attacking is harder than defending, that has been proven, so the attacking team needs some advantage.

Perhaps the top 10 players in terms of HP could join the attackers, as HP is one of the largest factors in deciding how good an individual is as a fort fighter.

OR, perhaps the captain for the attacking team will get to pick 10 players they want to fight on the attacking side than the defending captain will pick 10, than the rest of the players will randomly be distributed.

Anyone have any ideas on how this could be done so that the attackers could make up for their natural disadvantage?