Alex the camp fire story teller person :)

DeletedUser

What is it with me and the Campfire Stories, I look at some charecther profiles, they are just sitting there viewing campfire stories, and the moment I post again, they are instantly to the thread, seems to be everywhere I post, it turns to a golden post, leading other folks to come to it.

DeletedUser

Yes, yes you are. And btw, you might get introuble for this since this isn't a rpg or story. Not that I care, just warning you.

DeletedUser

Well, maybe we are bored lol.

I'm going with this line of reasoning. Until now, I didn't know you posted in this section, otherwise I would around more to chase you out of here as well. As for right now, you're running on borrowed time because I've got to watch myself so as not to get any infractions.

In short, I didn't even know this section of the forums existed.

DeletedUser

I'm going with this line of reasoning. Until now, I didn't know you posted in this section, otherwise I would around more to chase you out of here as well. As for right now, you're running on borrowed time because I've got to watch myself so as not to get any infractions.

In short, I didn't even know this section of the forums existed.

You should really try it out Divest, its fun to be in the campfire section, write storys, play RPGs, and its enjoyable! That is, if what people post makes sense. Its far easier than the OffTopic and Discussion forums.

DeletedUser13682

I agree with David. It is a lot of fun here, and on another note, Alex makes pretty good posts in the Campfire section. I like them, and there's no need to run him off this area.

DeletedUser

I agree with David. It is a lot of fun here, and on another note, Alex makes pretty good posts in the Campfire section. I like them, and there's no need to run him off this area.

To shorten what he said.

" Alex, you are the best! "

DeletedUser

ok let me attempt this again

" alex without you campfire stories is pretty much over with.

DeletedUser13682

Alex, I think we'll make it. You are a good contributor, but not necessary. But I like your posts.

DeletedUser13682

And I am a little tired of getting shot in the knee. And I'm sure Dante is as well.

DeletedUser

aww how sweet of you, trust me i hug the bullets before i shoot them

DeletedUser13682

Well, I'm glad that you're considerate enough to hug them :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, I've been shot like what, 6 or 8 times. Like I said, it isn't good for your health.