Advice and Help Thread

DeletedUser

This thread is where you can give your problems so the nice(and mean) people of The West Forums can give you advice on it.This is for dating,friend,social,mental and more problems.Don't be afraid since flaming and trolling isn't allowed on the forums(or is it?) so you won't be embarrased by it.Even players that act like they know everything have problems(not pointing out someone but you know who you are).

Show your problems and people will give advice.I'll give The West Forums a problem even.

I like a girl in my year but I'm to nervous and shy to ask her out or tell her I like her.I wear glasses and I'm not the best looking guy in the year so it's a bit hard to ask her with that mental problem.She's friends with the girl behind me and two friends and us 4 have started a in-class war with rubbers,paper and more.

DeletedUser

Simple solutions for you. I will hold my problems for later:dry:

I am not going to make it complicated or else it won't work.

Nervousness is okay. Try to work on your new look! Take your glasses off, and STOP making Excuses.
I refer to the way that you're acting as "Being a Wussy"(making excuses...blah blah blah.. ). This feelings create or force you to act insecure, share "feelings" (us or your friends), and Seek approval (of hers or her friends). Simply, STOP doing it!

You do not need any approval from her. Use your originality to show who you really are! And she probably KNOWS that you'd liked her and she just doesn't FEEL IT yet... so she holds back. Women uses her feeling for decision to act. If we feel you then we act on you. I'm sure she or her friends (or any single ladies) WISHES that she could be attracted to you. I'll bet you money, Lol. Girls are not looking for the best looking guy. They want a man that can talk to them and be friendly and cool with them.

To start with..do this things below

-women like company >>be interesting and hang out with them. Start being friends with her friends and BE yourself. Then let me know how it goes...

Attraction is not a CHOICE! Make yourself alive and stand for your feelings. Act on them!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like a girl in my year but I'm to nervous and shy to ask her out or tell her I like her.I wear glasses and I'm not the best looking guy in the year so it's a bit hard to ask her with that mental problem.She's friends with the girl behind me and two friends and us 4 have started a in-class war with rubbers,paper and more.

First of all, masterofwar, leave your glasses on. You need them to see. Nothing says "doofus" quicker than someone who needs glasses but takes them off because he might be more attractive without them.

And then, this is all you have to do. Hang out with your friends and have fun.
That's it. That's all there is to it. Hang out and have fun. Simple solutions are always the best.

DeletedUser

Keep your glasses on, don't worry about how you look, feel or act. Just gain confidence in who you are, and chat with her because you want to get to know her, not because you want her to like you. She'll like you if she wants to like you and if she doesn't, then no amount of "taking off your glasses," or "acting tough," or "showing off" (all ridiculous recommendations posed by ag) are going to help you in any way whatsoever.

Here's the scene: If she likes you, she'll show it. If she's interested in knowing about you, she'll show it. But just as you are shy, so may she be shy. And the reason you're shy is because you're making far too big a deal out of it. Hell master, you're very young, you have your whole life ahead of you to make a fool of yourself, so don't be so afraid to start young. Step up, make a fool of yourself, and laugh about it with your friends later. No big deal, it's part of life.

Basically, what i'm saying is, just be yourself, help her out with some class assignments (don't do her homework for her or help her cheat in a test) or have her help you. As you chat with her, find things you two have in common, and just enjoy the friendship, because that's the important thing in any relationship.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Contacts!, but keep the glasses. There's nothing worse than changing yourself to try and impress a girl.

Just start talking to her. Slow and steady isn't the worst thing in the world. Get to know her better and allow her to get to know you better. I will say that attractiveness is a large factor, but start by just becoming friends with her. If she's not the one, then she's not the one. The right girl will come along eventually, whether it's a week from now, a month, a year, or several years. When the right girl comes along, you will know it in your heart that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.

DeletedUser

The right girl will come along eventually, whether it's a week from now, a month, a year, or several years. When the right girl comes along, you will know it in your heart that you want to spend the rest of your life with her.
And then she'll rip your heart out and leave ya bleeding in the gutter. :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

Hellstromm said:
You're going to be unattractive if you think you're unattractive.

Yes. the above is 100 true. That can simply be fixed, by changing your looks. Your hair style, cloth, or even glasses. Since you only mentioned glasses; Then I'd say get a new glasses (if you can afford, buy contacts.) That can create a new you with confidence and will remove the insecurity inside you.

She'll like you if she wants to like you and if she doesn't, then no amount of "taking off your glasses," or "acting tough," or "showing off" (all ridiculous recommendations posed by ag) are going to help you in any way whatsoever.

yes, do not show off. That will be really 'wired', but again there are many girls that like men that show off; unless, it does not pass the limits. Most men do pass the limits, but not all! Changing your looks is not 'show off ' unless you pull your pants down.

have you not seen the 'male peacock' show off to the 'women peacock'? They don't show off too much Lol

DeletedUser

I do have contacts and I'm thinking of wearing to them to school more often.We both have two things in common.Basketball and playing guitar.

My features(For ag to give advice to change it):Dark blonde hari,ovalish head,blue and green eyes,skinny body and 5'2.

DeletedUser

Like everybody else is saying, be yourself, your not going to get anywhere trying to be diffrent, if when you tell her she want's nothing to do with you anymore, guess what? The hell with her :) I don't mean be rude to her, just put her out of your life and move on, always works.

DeletedUser

And then she'll rip your heart out and leave ya bleeding in the gutter. :eek:hmy:

LOL! thanks for putting some laghter into my life

Like everybody else is saying, be yourself, your not going to get anywhere trying to be diffrent, if when you tell her she want's nothing to do with you anymore, guess what? The hell with her :) I don't mean be rude to her, just put her out of your life and move on, always works.
Hmm I heard some commit suwerside but that works too:)

(sorry for my poor spelling spell check is slow for me today!):(