adventures - minimum level requirement

DeletedUser35003

So I know this has been discussed a few times, but I wasnt able to find a thread on here....

Any chance we could submit a request to have a minimum level requirement for adventures like there is for Fort Fights?

All day long very low levels have been showing up with no weapons and no clue how to play, which is extremely frustrating for all parties involved.

DeletedUser36559

Even if the minimum level is 20 and they do manage to have a weapon with them, what's the guarantee they have played adventurers before and know how to play? I know level 150s who play adventurers but they are still trying to figure out how to play properly.

DeletedUser35003

tw has level requirements for a variety of things, and i believe the purpose it to try to have players familiarize themselves with the game to a minimal degree. i think such familiarization would help in adventures to figure out even the most basic of logistics, graphics, hp, etc (it surely wouldnt hurt).

and to micky..... same could be said about fortfights... lvl 150s could not know how battles work, yet inno still has a min lvl requirement nonetheless. whats the guarantee that one has participated in ff before and know how to play? a moot point considering the lvl requirement remains in effect

There have been many level requirements in various aspects of the game (in essence, to noob-proof it i suppose). What should make adventures any different? some examples...

fortfighting participation
selection of character class
crafting class selection
access to shaman
prior game events/lottos

Abydos1

Why should there be a minimal level requirement when hardly anybody plays Adventures these days? That would just increase the waiting time for a game which is long enough...instead of thinking about a level requirement, shouldn't we be asking why they haven't put in the new changes to somewhat balance and fix adventures?