Adventure Abuse

DeletedUser26820

You don't have to get them, CBenny.
It's okie dokie if you don't get them.

It's also okie dokie for us that do attend and want them to be "better" and work towards a good, singular, isolated event, called an "adventure", for them to be actually better by us policing our own.....

Those of us to show up to win supporting those on our team in a singular event?
Those of us to show up to win sharing information on those that show up to sabotage?
Those of us to show up to win to coach and guide those on their team to a win?
Those of us doing the above not supporting toons like HeltGojo and N4n4 because they're contradictory to everything else above?

Where's the issue with that?

There's at least 100 EN toons that I can list that show up to adventures giving it their all. They're there for rewards. They're there to win. They're there to contribute to a team. They're there to maximize rewards for time invested to the game. They're there for a daily task. They're there to accomplish a quest.

In this forum, we're now addressing the sacks of that show up to hinder that:

Heltgojo
N4n4

I'll take the reasonable disciplinary recourse for calling out toons that have habitually disconnected and/or destroyed adventures with me and others as a team mate.

With no other options, the toons that play adventures will post here regarding policing our own and/or calling out toons that bring a negative influence to adventures.

By the blessings of being a toon that was able to take part in IFBC event on behalf of the .EN server team, a toon from the International server team is now calling me out me out regarding an cross-server, cross-world Adventure Challenge.

I've proposed this before on cross EN servers, but EN servers are in no shape or form to take on global servers....

http://prntscr.com/blkvg9

Our Mod Team throws asdf, MCDgeneral, fos, me, J45, MFR and another 20 at just that singular toon, regardless of their team's other 2 toons, we've been used to mop up the floor.

We've gotten behind with keeping with our non-EN servers, Mod Team.

What do we need to start doing at adventures to close that gap?

By the blessings of being a toon that was able to take part in IFBC event on behalf of the .EN server team, a toon from the International server team is now calling me out me out regarding an cross-server, cross-world Adventure Challenge.

I've proposed this before on cross EN servers, but EN servers are in no shape or form to take on global servers....

http://prntscr.com/blkvg9

Our Mod Team throws asdf, MCDgeneral, fos, me, J45, MFR and another 20 at just that singular toon, regardless of their team's other 2 toons, we've been used to mop up the floor.

We've gotten behind with keeping with our non-EN servers, Mod Team.

What do we need to start doing at adventures to close that gap?

PS: a Greek toon has contacted me regarding me this. I'm seeing him on adventures on our .EN servers. There's one more toon from Briscoe attending adventures then you had yesterday. He can't hold this energy and effort for you forever.

But if you're asking me to go up against a toon that's got http://prntscr.com/blkvg9.....

At least give the team asdf, MCDGeneral, MFR, fos, myself, J45.... there's about 20 others....

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

Weird to see he has that but no outlaw revolvers.

He must have bought them off market.(coat, neck, belt, saddle, shoes, pants and hats)

Maybe he bought loot chests too or have been helped by numerous players.

We need to do is if 1 team surpasses the other, they simply would be considered won instead of current things of giving free points.....

If opposition didn't pass 8 points just wait and than take it would be ok.

fortfighter1

To run a International Advent contest would require running a league here on En. first to sort out who are the best team. Also all players would have to be the same level and have the same clothes and weapons and buffs to have a level playing field that would require pure skill and a touch of luck. You cannot consider someone with special weapons and level 4 outlaw gear and buffed to the last to be the best player.

DeletedUser33353

To run a International Advent contest would require running a league here on En. first to sort out who are the best team. Also all players would have to be the same level and have the same clothes and weapons and buffs to have a level playing field that would require pure skill and a touch of luck. You cannot consider someone with special weapons and level 4 outlaw gear and buffed to the last to be the best player.

One would have to also consider the resources of the mod/game master staff.
Perhaps in the future like the IFBC thing?
Just talking out my hat, like the idea though......maybe in conjunction with a dueling event?

asdf124

One would have to also consider the resources of the mod/game master staff.
Perhaps in the future like the IFBC thing?
Just talking out my hat, like the idea though......maybe in conjunction with a dueling event?

The horseball was a dueling event, I am sorry to hear that you couldn't join due to being a mod.

If it(Adventure competition) is like IFBC, I ain't sure if 1 player can beat our best 5 team.

10 matches would seem logical for the adventure since it isn't fair to have only 1(red or blue movements)

I have already said that blue usually can get upper hand.

DeletedUser33353

I would put some of the .net players that I see in the advents against any team cross worldwise. Hell, there are some scary .net toons here. A few more outlaw items to be upgraded and any of the above mentioned players would rock. The more I drink....errrrrr....ponder on this, the more I like it. May have to que up an advent to throw rocks at someone. :)

DeletedUser26820

It's a pipe dream, but a suggestion nonetheless....

I did hear Da Twista say that the next cross-server event will be a Capture The Gem (CTG) event.

Ok... I have no idea what that means, but could an Adventure dynamic be incorporated into that?

Maybe not "team" based as I don't know if a CTG requires or has teams, but could an Adventure "challenge" or "event" also be incorporated into it?

Keep it simple.... During the proposed CTG event, there will also be an Adventure event. Each toon participating in the event will be allowed, excuse me, encouraged, to play Adventures on the event server. The Top X, 3 or 5 or whatever based on the overall participation level, based on vp's earned (I prefer that as a measure relative to damage dealt or any other measurable and it makes you take the daily for an extra 15) will be rewarded a prize, if nothing more that a title.

CTG toons adventuring CTG toons only. Something to consider but a secondary "event" inside the main event itself.

Kidd --
Let me grab your clubs, bro. I know you just shanked that 8-iron shot, but you're on my Top 20, bro, even if I didn't list you. Secret weapons need to stay under the radar. I'd rather lose with you than win with... Well, how about I just hand you a cold beverage :)

Sambee --
Thanks for consolidating the triple post without adding any spam points to my already burgeoning waist ;)