Advancement Opportunities Here!!

DeletedUser

Hello.

I am Clint Ballard. Ruler of the Kingdom of Israel. If you're looking for a city to join, the Kingdom of Israel has many options for you. You can come to live in the Capitol city of Jerusalem, where the buildings are more advanced and life is more crowded.

Or you could settle in one of our smaller towns like Tel Aviv, Bethlehem, or Nazareth. Here things are less advanced, but you can get in on the ground floor and earn a leadership role with your hard work and dedication. We have plenty of room to expand.

Here in Israel we only charge a 25% daily donation to the town. We can afford this because we have lots of players who can earn lots of money so we make it easier by keeping the taxes low on our citizens. DUELERS PAY NO TAXES TO THE CITY TREASURY AT ALL AND ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY FOR ENROLLMENT.

I hope I've piqued your interest. We'd love to have you here with us. You would be accepted as a brother or sister.

Hope to hear from you,
Clint Ballard
Tribe of Judah
King of Israel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ADDENDUM:

We needs guns! Guns who are ready for action and ready to get their hands dirty for the glory of their Kingdom!

Remember: GUNS IN MY KINGDOM PAY NOTHING TO THE CITY TREASURY!!!!!

The Kingdom of Israel is the fastest growing civilization in the Far West Sectors. Join now and you can still get in on LEADERSHIP POSITIONS provided you serve well and your experience is sufficient.

DeletedUser

can i jion your town
i just started now
i have exp , and play other worlds
plz reply and give a pm here and in the game

DeletedUser

Freelance Mercs?

Hey all you hired hands. I'm in over my head and have room to spare if you'd like to step in and make some quick cash. Plenty of action here against some 30, 40, 50 exp duelers, so you can rack up on some experience, prestige, and bragging rights, too!

Only the strong need apply.

Contact Brett Scroter from Jerusalem if interested.