advance bookings

DeletedUser

hello i'm su yong some may know me from tribal wars (would'nt be suprised) in tribal wars i was a good leader and a decent player and now here i plan to be also. i will be starting up my own town and reading through other people's threads it's clear that in order for a town to be successful the players will have to be active hard working and willing to do everything to succeed.

i can see there are a lot more people who have joined than yesterday which means there are a few more thousand new people who will be looking to join a town.

i'm calling for all willing people to work who can call themselves decent players to sign up to my new villege and in return will offer a good town working atmosphere and good tax rates for all.

if anyone sounds interested then make you're presence known and i will keep in touch until i found my city

now anyone has a place to go who's willing to work for it :D

DeletedUser

Did you just hear that? 20,000 people just started telegraphing.

DeletedUser

And so the mass of towns floods Wests gates, just as TWs tribes came in. The game may have a completely different aspect, but the people will always stay the same.

DeletedUser

nah tribal wars and this are different and i treat um different i have no intention to start up any multinational superpower like i probally would in tribal wars in this game you're very much alone i'm not trying to get a tribe running i just want some people to talk to just make some freinds and get a place to call home and rest in and the only real way to put yourself on the map and anything to make you stand out is to put a post on the forum and sure enough it's caught people's eye you'll know my name.

does'nt take a rocket scientist to work out that this game will only be as good as the company you keep