Add more quest please

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3853873
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I've seen an advert about the game as well.

Same. I saw an advertisement banner of this game while playing another game and the concept of the west themed game appealed to me, so here I am. This was nearly 6 years ago.

DeletedUser22685

I believe the ads stopped some time around late 2010 or early 2011. I can't say for sure, since this game managed to keep me away from any other sites where one might find an ad of that kind. I don't really know why I clicked The West's ad in the first place, since I usually avoid ad banners of any kind, but my life certainly would have been much different over the last five and a half years if I didn't.

I suppose the friend referral system has helped somewhat, but it's no substitute for the kind of exposure that can be gained through advertising. Besides, its main focus - in keeping with the current direction of the game - has always been encouraging the purchase of nuggets rather than actually attracting a substantial amount of new players.

Pankreas PorFavor

I started playing when my friend told me about this game somewhere in 2008 or 2009. I don't remember ever seeing and add banner for this game, maybe because I don't really go to this type of websites, but I have see advertisements for other Inno games on TV, and that tells me the West has the lowest priority for them. it makes me sad :( and then it makes me angry :(

DeletedUser22685

If it's any consolation, we're doing better than Lagoonia or Seven Lands did :p

DeletedUser36559

Same as Pankreas, I only found out about this game through Tribal wars but never seen an ad for it. I've seen forge of empires ads almost everywhere.

Deleted User - 3853873

I saw a add for the west playing forge of empires just awhile back during the soccer event.
It was on the banner's around the soccer field. So they still do some little advertising.

DeletedUser36011

Just a bump on the original thread here.

Why not have a competition for questlines, similar to the short story contest that was held. Have some set requirements format it to have a basic concept behind the quest, have a certain requirement regarding how many steps. Use some items that arent generally used for anything but quests and ofc not to make them too easy etc etc. We actually want thought out quest lines and concepts etc to be entered

The winning or 'best quest' could be implemented into the game, and/or the person can be rewarded in a different manner. However it will give the developers a ton of ideas from there anyway with the side benefit of the community being able to have a real impact on the game and get people's thinking caps on.

DeletedUser30224

Believe it or not, I was thinking about that this week. However, before we can say anything as moderators, we should get some confirmation from the developers that something like this can happen. I mean if you are the winner, you ought to receive some compensation but then we all would expect the quest to be introduced as well. So no point in having a go at it without some sort of approval or confirmation from the boys up top.

I'll keep you posted if I can dig anything up.

Deleted User - 3853873

Hey we do get some new quest with event coming up,woot woot
On beta the halloween thing is going on like valetines day and after we collect so many flowers will have a new questline.So thank you inno

DeletedUser36011

Believe it or not, I was thinking about that this week. However, before we can say anything as moderators, we should get some confirmation from the developers that something like this can happen. I mean if you are the winner, you ought to receive some compensation but then we all would expect the quest to be introduced as well. So no point in having a go at it without some sort of approval or confirmation from the boys up top.

I'll keep you posted if I can dig anything up.

Not sure if it is a good thing I am thinking lie you, or you thinking like me. Time will tell :D

DeletedUser

In the old days i sent many ideas about quests (one of them a massive quest to continue the Indian Tribe quest that would require people to change skills, at least, 5 times, before finishing that quest), nothing was accepted.
Some of them, because i choosed a named item to be the end prize, others because they where too difficult to be completed by most people... even with a tutorial available.