Action

DeletedUser

Bill I take it you'd rather see Ryan Perez and the Misfits rule in W8 huh.:huh::blink:

DeletedUser

You think Ryan and the Misfits will rule W8... I find that interesting!!!
It makes me wonder why you attacked the Eagles??? :)

DeletedUser

It was a fake attack. ;) You don't really think we would have had only 8 show up if it was a real one do ya?

DeletedUser

If you call an attack on a fort it is a real attack. If even 1 person shows up it means you are prepared for the possibility of taking the fort.

Unless you mean you were really intending to give it back if you accidentally took it lol! :)

DeletedUser

Things wouldn't have been that way if you hasn't been sleeping 24/7 :rolleyes:

The question was directed to Bill because I wanted his opinion and not some off the wall comment from others. ;)

My sleeping has nothing to do with diddly squat except the fact my time online is limited therefore I come out of hibernation when I'm on line and have time to play my character.:p Sorry if it doesn't fit your style of game play. Some of us do have real life issues which need dealt with on a daily basis such as working for a living.:p:blink:

DeletedUser

My sleeping has nothing to do with diddly squat except the fact my time online is limited therefore I come out of hibernation when I'm on line and have time to play my character.:p Sorry if it doesn't fit your style of game play. Some of us do have real life issues which need dealt with on a daily basis such as working for a living.:p:blink:

Hahaha. :D
You seem to be a cool and calm, doesn't-talk-much person. So this time I'm glad I get on your nerves ;)

And yup, we all do have RL issues. I don't complain about your playing style, nor does it not fit. I just said what I said because you were once part of what-makes-world-8-active-and-fun, seriously. ;)

DeletedUser

If you call an attack on a fort it is a real attack. If even 1 person shows up it means you are prepared for the possibility of taking the fort.

Unless you mean you were really intending to give it back if you accidentally took it lol! :)

LOL .. If I had accidently taken it chances are I would have kept it for maybe a couple hours out of pure shock .. but trust me .. that last thing I want is another fort to worry about. So yes I more then likely would have given it back. I have the up most respect for the ones in W8 who are actually putting their time into the building of their forts and have no desire to take one away from a town I have no quarrel with.:)

DeletedUser

Hahaha. :D
You seem to be a cool and calm, doesn't-talk-much person. So this time I'm glad I get on your nerves ;)

And yup, we all do have RL issues. I don't complain about your playing style, nor does it not fit. I just said what I said because you were once part of what-makes-world-8-active-and-fun, seriously. ;)

Yes unfortunately you did strike a nerve yesterday. I can only attribute it to the fact I had just put in over 12 hours of manual labor at work and was a wee bit tired.;)

Being part of something, then leaving it doesn't make one bad. Yes world 8 has had it's days. But I'm sure with the new trend in dueling it will gain a bit of excitement soon.;):laugh:

DeletedUser

Why should anyone be afraid? We left FoM so we have no reason to call ourselves that. We still help them from time to time mostly in fort battles but if that makes a town FoM then there are a lot more FoM towns now then there ever was. ;)

DeletedUser

Yes unfortunately you did strike a nerve yesterday. I can only attribute it to the fact I had just put in over 12 hours of manual labor at work and was a wee bit tired.;)

Being part of something, then leaving it doesn't make one bad. Yes world 8 has had it's days. But I'm sure with the new trend in dueling it will gain a bit of excitement soon.;):laugh:

I apologize for that. But, still, it's nice to see you being yourself ;)

Hopefully world 8 will see you back as well ;) :laugh:

DeletedUser

Sorry it took me a minute to get back to you dusty, I've also been a bit busy irl. To answer your question, NO I would not like to see any one group or alliance control an entire world. Whether it be FoM, LN, Happy, misfits, or whoever. To me it takes the fun out of the game if everyone is on the same team.

Although I have to admit I probably would have stopped playing on w-8 if not for the fun I've had battling against FoM.

DeletedUser

Sorry it took me a minute to get back to you dusty, I've also been a bit busy irl. To answer your question, NO I would not like to see any one group or alliance control an entire world. Whether it be FoM, LN, Happy, misfits, or whoever. To me it takes the fun out of the game if everyone is on the same team.

Although I have to admit I probably would have stopped playing on w-8 if not for the fun I've had battling against FoM.
Thanks Bill I can certainly understand your views and opinion. It has been fun at times for sure.:D

Once again thank you for answering my question.:)

DeletedUser

I apologize for that. But, still, it's nice to see you being yourself ;)

Hopefully world 8 will see you back as well ;) :laugh:

Oh no need to apologize. It's totally understandable.:)

As soon as I get used to working longer hours in cold weather, they added to my work load, I'll be back into the game more.:) Until then have fun and enjoy.:D

DeletedUser

If you call an attack on a fort it is a real attack. If even 1 person shows up it means you are prepared for the possibility of taking the fort. Unless you mean you were really intending to give it back if you accidentally took it lol! :)

LOL .. If I had accidently taken it chances are I would have kept it for maybe a couple hours out of pure shock .. but trust me .. that last thing I want is another fort to worry about. So yes I more then likely would have given it back. I have the up most respect for the ones in W8 who are actually putting their time into the building of their forts and have no desire to take one away from a town I have no quarrel with.:)

I get it!!! This bout of fort fights is just a bit of Valentine's Day fun brought to us by the fun folks over at Cats Paw. Gee - Thanks guys! It's nice to know we all get to have a bit of fun, collect some xp and blow off a little steam without worrying about actually losing our forts.
Couldn't have picked a better day to show you care :)

DeletedUser

I get it!!! This bout of fort fights is just a bit of Valentine's Day fun brought to us by the fun folks over at Cats Paw. Gee - Thanks guys! It's nice to know we all get to have a bit of fun, collect some xp and blow off a little steam without worrying about actually losing our forts.
Couldn't have picked a better day to show you care :)

You're welcome.:D

I didn't get but 27 xp points in my fort battle, and we won even.

LMAO:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I hope you did better than I did in the XP department.;)

DeletedUser14239

I was in the United Fort battle, and it was funny because there was 58 some odd defenders and only 2 attackers.