Action

DeletedUser

Woooohooo, Finally after a couple months of quiteness w-8 seems to be showing signs of life. At least from a fort battle perspective.

DeletedUser

Disregard my previous post. W-8 should just concede and hand the entire world over to FoM. Why postpone the inevitable. They are taking all the forts in the east and will soon begin spreading westward like a plague of locusts.

Everyone thats not FoM better enjoy their forts because they won't be yours much longer.

DeletedUser

We aren't members of -FoM- and we don't think they will be after our forts. But time will tell.;)

DeletedUser

Dusty - I'm sure you're right. You aren't FoM and they won't be after your forts. Have a lovely evening.

bill - people have left... not much we can do about it. I saw the battle and I think you guys are awesome. As a matter of fact everyone who has ever fought against FoM, Not-FoM and Et cetera gets a lot of credit for not going mob. It isn't easy to fight against overwhelming numbers - but you have held them off for a long time. I know my towns were neutral for a long time, but when the time came to make a choice we went with you. No regrets on my part. I have enjoyed fighting with you guys - you brought the game on and made it good.

DeletedUser

Oh yeah dusty I forgot your not FoM. The "I am the Marshall of FOM Cats Paw" in your sig. kind of gives it away. LOL Cats paw and Legion just dropped the FoM tag but are still FoM through and through. You are'nt kidding me or anyone else.

Fireflower, thanks, and without the support of eagle towns the FoM would already own all of the the eastern side of the map. I don't plan to give up the fight, I have always rooted for the underdog anyway.

I am mainly just trying to light a fire under some of the people on w-8 so they realize that their forts are not safe if they are'nt FoM. In conclusion either people on w-8 better start waking up, banding together and rising up against the FoM or the last few holdouts might as well surrender and let FoM have whats left of w-8, that they don't already own.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay bill - In that case I have only one question for you....

Would you like a match? :laugh:

DeletedUser

More like a forest fire. Because people just are'nt getting it.

DeletedUser

If everyone keeps giving up they WILL take over, but that is only cause they LET them!

DeletedUser

If everyone keeps giving up they WILL take over, but that is only cause they LET them!

Exactly. Which is why everybody thats not FoM on world-8 better start pulling together and putting a stop to their takeover.

DeletedUser

I'm calm, just hate to see 1 alliance control an entire world. Kind of takes the fun out of it. I guess the U.S. should have let fate take its course during WW2 as well. LOL I'm kidding this is'nt quite that serious, but I don't want w-8's fate to be all FoM.:D

DeletedUser

sadly since world 10 and 11 most ppl have focused on playing there IMO and thats why everything has been scaled down drastically as far as action. on world 10 - 11 things always jumpin =(,
but hopefully soon Wrld 8 will get its attitude back and ppl will start to play their toons here more so then else where.

DeletedUser

If it wasn't for Bill, Fireflower,Jesse,Ryan, Eagles, HA etc.. Legion would have been bored long before now. Good Times...

DeletedUser15322

I play on world 8 and yes it has cooled significantly, but i still see some fort battles from time-to-time, and I look forward to the opportunities that lay ahead as new things are introduced to the game...especially having a high level character. I just hope the active population of world 8 doesn't drop too much more before these new features come along.

DeletedUser

I play on world 8 and yes it has cooled significantly, but i still see some fort battles from time-to-time, and I look forward to the opportunities that lay ahead as new things are introduced to the game...especially having a high level character. I just hope the active population of world 8 doesn't drop too much more before these new features come along.

Sure thing. You will always have me :cool:

DeletedUser

yeah, kinda scary. Maybe they will introduce cross server stuff to make the game more fun