Ace High - Recruiting

DeletedUser

Wow you actually started on world 5. That means you have been around what? a month month and a half. A town full of noobs trying to defend themselves. BTW I already have another town. I see you actually have a level 27, WOW. he is higher than my character on world 7 (only). get some more time and seasoning then maybe you will learn to know what you post before you post it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DryFlyRiver We can sure tell you are a noob. 20 xp/duel what you afraid of? The real xp might actually fight back? LOL That is shameful and shows a little coward who only knows how ro bully others, with a rock no less.

DeletedUser

DryFlyRiver We can sure tell you are a noob. 20 xp/duel what you afraid of? The real xp might actually fight back? LOL That is shameful and shows a little coward who only knows how ro bully others, with a rock no less.

What are you even talking about? I never claimed to be "Experienced".

All hail Kroesus for being high levels in all worlds and being members in maxed towns and starting your union (you love flaming your experience every chance you get). I never argued that you were not higher levels than me nor that I was as "experienced" as you. Congratulations, you are have higher levels than me in all worlds. That is the basis of your argument with me, correct? I admit you have played longer than me (which I never said you hadnt). So, please do myself and everyone else wasting their valuable time reading this pointless argument a favor and drop it.

DeletedUser

If you want to take Kroesus' warning seriously then you might want to go and read all his threads and posts. Every town he joins ends up in arguments revolved around him. Kroesus... the admins have locked half your threads because you argue with everyone. Doesn't that give you a hint into how annoying you are.

You are either lying or too inept to do what you tell others to do. Please tell me which. Inquiring minds want to know.

DeletedUser

*Steps carefully around the thread...he doesn't want anything to blow up in his face*

Excuse me...someone said they were recruiting? I'm a lvl 10 soldier, all around stats for the moment but I want to focus purely on the soldier class. Name's Gabriel Swift by the way, relatively new 'round here. May I join your fine soundin' town? :)

EDIT: Should'a mentioned I'm a cavalryman workin' for the U.S. of A.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Accepted Wickwire's invitation. Thank you very much, and I'm looking forward to seeing ya'all around town!

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Lysandra
Character Level (XP/XP): lvl 8 (20/91)
Cash/Bank Account: 186
Highest Attribute: Strength/ Carisma 4
1st Highest Skill: Vigor/ Aim / Tatics / Appearance 9
2nd Highest Skill: Construction / Toughness 8
Intended Character Build: Soldier
Declared Intentions: Grow Stronger
Personal Requirements/Requests:
Very active player, entering the game almost 24h per day