Account stole

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi everybody! I did a big mistake. I was talking with Clint Eastwood and he wanted to see my account and would let me see his. I thought he was good but then he changed my password. I was very donkey to do that, but i thought he had good behavor. My player is idsb. Someone can help me? Is there anyway to get it back? If there isn't, anyway, it was my mistake... Thanks all!!

DeletedUser

You will have to open an in-game help ticket. Settings/support.

DeletedUser

i clicked in support and there i have to put my login and password (which has changed), maybe i went in the wrong place. Did you mean in support in the main page??

DeletedUser13020

Thats a little crazy. why would you give ANYONE your password? You want to show him you skill, use west stats. you want to show him your inventory, west stats got you covered. What else is there to see that you can only show him by giving him your password and letting him go into your account. I hope someone can help you out though.

DeletedUser

yeah, i could use it. I forgot! I was playing a long time with this character, it was very good... I received an e-mail now:

Hello idsb!
Your E-mail is supposed to be changed to idsbrules@live.ca. To undo the change, click the following link within the next 14 days

what it means? I am brazilian, so something i forgot, like undo. What means undo? There is a link, but i didn't click yet, maybe it is to confirm... I hope support helps me!!

DeletedUser

hahaaaaaa! I got it back! I will attack this guy until the game finishes! Please, anyone who can help attack him too! It is Clint Eastwoods. I am very angry! I will destroy his town all the time!!

DeletedUser

You broke the rules as much as he did, those of the game:

§1) One Account Per Player

Each player must only play one account per world. It is not allowed to disclose your password to other players. You are not allowed to play or look after another player’s account. An account can only be played by one player.

and those of common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.