Account sitting

DeletedUser

I am in favor of the "Retreat" idea. And here's why:

I've only just started, but this game seems to be based primarily on individual actions. Oh, the towns require teamwork, but that's a special situation to be coordinated between the members of the town.

It doesn't require Real Time coordination of actions against another player (unless I'm missing something, which is probable).

Time limits are a good thing. At least a minumum of 2 days. However, the maximum should need to be fairly big. There is a very good reason for that. Some players may have a job where they may be away from an internet connection for months at a time. I'm speaking mostly of players who are members of the military or in a job that sends them to rural areas without any type of internet available. (I've played various other online games with people in the military.)

The other option for very long term absences would be an option to contact the moderators of the game to put them in a special suspension to prevent their character from being deleted while they are gone for a long period of time. I did that once when I was gone for several months back when I played LotGD.

Also, characters get no experience, money, or anything else while in the retreat. Nothing is for free. If you are not here to play your character, you get nothing while you are away.

Ok. That's my 2 cents worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wooooo!!! retreats!!!! far superior to an account sitter or any of the other options mentioned here in my opinion