about, prem

DeletedUser

yea i know im gona get shot for even saying it, but its a tad exspensive for prem, b4 you take me on a long walk down a short path hear me out, now if I wanted to get serious about prem it would cost quite a bit.

alot of ppl can relate with this since alot of us are comeing from tribal wars.

anyhow for anyone who had alot of villas in tribal you know that prem was almost nessisary for anyone who used it and had a life (family/work/school) for me prem made my time needed to manage my account go from 3 houres to 10 min (which was needed atleast twice a day)not only that it added ALOT of bonuses all in 1 packeg.. one CHEAP packeg.

now if you could not donate to tribal wars i dont think there is ANY game out there u could pay to play, $14.20 would get me 4 months of prem.. now that was a HUGE releife comeing from playing gameforge games.. they where WAY over price imo.. any how tribal wars was an AWSOME deal and an amazing game..

now for this game (which seems vary good so far) to get 3 out of 4 of the prem offers for 4 months it would cost me $45 at the second best price bracket. anyhow it seems like a huge differance.

also the reason i bring this up is, players will thrive in this game if
#1 they are able to be on all the time after evey 2 houre queue or
#2 they have the spare money to pay for prem

anyhow sorry for the rant but im sure alot of ppl are thinking it aswell and honestly im probably gona donate (because I have money in limbo going to paypal that was gona be for tribal wars but I gave my 172 villas to a friend to play this and free up some time) but i hope inno will listen to a bum like me and thanks alot for the great games, I love tribal wars and hope this turns out to be just as good or better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

It has been mentioned in quite a few other threads already.

You are right though.

DeletedUser

Yup you are right..

Thou the problem is for them to even think of lowering there prices there should first be a situation that noe one is buying thre prem if no one is buying because they find it ot expensinve i;am sure they might consider lowering down there prices.