About Bank deposit

DeletedUser

When i try to deposit some amount in bank,there is a message saying that please visit the town. Can any one help me waht i have to do in that case?

DeletedUser

To deposit any amount of money, up to $80, requires you to be a member of that town. Plus, you are not in that town, so youc ant do anything in it anyway. You can travell there by trying to sleep or pray there.

DeletedUser

you need to go to the town physically to deposit money, just like you need to be in the town to buy from the store or taylor :)

DeletedUser

Or click on the towns signpost, and it gives you the option to just walk to the town. no need to pray/sleep/buy or anything.

DeletedUser

To deposit any amount of money, up to $80, requires you to be a member of that town. Plus, you are not in that town, so youc ant do anything in it anyway. You can travell there by trying to sleep or pray there.

it's not up to 80$, the max is much higher.

DeletedUser

The Max depends on the level of the bank . A level one bank has a max of $80 , level two is $250 , after that I don't know .

DeletedUser

if you have chosen the worker class,you get to put 20% more cash in,and the amount of cash the bank can hold is 20%