Ability to change Character Class.

DeletedUser

If you keep your gear, you could just sell them so that your $1M becomes $2M.....lv. 10's running around with golden buffalos? i think not!

DeletedUser

If you keep your gear, you could just sell them so that your $1M becomes $2M.....lv. 10's running around with golden buffalos? i think not!
That can happen anyway if a player just fishes or buys & sells on the market exclusively and is more a function of neckwear not having any level requirements.
There has to be some advantage to not having to start-over. Of course, it could be an open door for zero mots but they're a separate issue in their own right.

DeletedUser563

I would say yes to the idea of a class change at level 120. However some of us have already spend a lot of time in say attaining a certain rank and would not want to restart at level 10.

DeletedUser

how about we can change the character class at level 120 and still stay at the same level? some people dont want to waste all their work to reach level 120 and start at level 10 just to change their character class

DeletedUser

And what about a second class or a sub class. And along with it the possibility to switch between them and ofcourse level the second one.

DeletedUser

The reason I proposed dropping from level 120 to level 10 is that it would be incredibly simple to code. The player loses all his experience down to the level 10 base and the rest of the gameplay is exactly as it already is. No one has to do it, so saying the game isn't worth the candle misses the point.
After level 120 it can get a bit boring. There is no more building for workers and FFs may be sick of it and fancy a change of air with duelling, or the other way round. They could do so, with the small advantage of having their equipment ready for them when they level up. Unlike a start-over, they would not have to grind their way back through all the achievements.
As I said, ricefarmer, zeromotting is a different issue and should be fixed in its own right.
Also, on 2nd thoughts, as the character would (almost certainly) already have ++duel levels from their level 120 character they could probably not work as a zero mot anyway.

DeletedUser

Zero motivation duelers want to keep their level down too, not just their DL. I really don't think a golden buffalo is that imbalancing (and there are other much more useful neckbands than golden buffaloes). If we're talking about +3 to all dueling skills, again, it's not incredibly significant. If it was, you could spend a relatively small amount of nuggets on w11-14 for the same effect if you really want to dominate level 10s.

Anyway, it's moot. Restarting at level 120 is a completely different suggestion from the original, and it's already been suggested.

DeletedUser

Zero motivation duelers want to keep their level down too, not just their DL. I really don't think a golden buffalo is that imbalancing (and there are other much more useful neckbands than golden buffaloes). If we're talking about +3 to all dueling skills, again, it's not incredibly significant. If it was, you could spend a relatively small amount of nuggets on w11-14 for the same effect if you really want to dominate level 10s.

Anyway, it's moot. Restarting at level 120 is a completely different suggestion from the original, and it's already been suggested.

What are your thoughts on what I suggested at the top of the previous page, out of interest?

DeletedUser30224

change of class not drop in lvl to change it. I disagree with any lvl loss during the change.

DeletedUser

What are your thoughts on what I suggested at the top of the previous page, out of interest?
I'd rather have a quest than nuggets.

And I agree with zd3no. If I wanted to start over at level 10, I'd just restart, and be 120 long before a class change option was actually implemented.